Happy Independence Day!

Zabaniyah

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Happy Independence Day to all my countrymen :D

google-bd45th_0.jpg

Let us work, pray and play toward progress to become a strong nation throughout the testing times we are now going through.

Bangladesh Zindabad/Joy Bangla (no pun intended on that one)

Last edited:
Anyone saw the Independence Day programme that was shown on BTV? It was more about Bangabandhu than about Independence.

Happy independence day :)
Say it loud Bangladesh Zindabad / Joy Bangla @khair_ctg

Last edited:
Happy independence day to all BD members!!! Joy Bangla!!!!

happy independence day to bangladeshis... may your wishes come true(ok one already came true, India lost... :) )

Anyone saw the Independence Day programme that was shown on BTV? It was more about Bangabandhu than about Independence.
but that Vangavangu wanted to be PM of United Pakistan, and that is what East Pakistanis voted him for.

East Pakistanis overwhelmingly wanted to progress as a people WITHIN United Pakistan framework, not even in a separate East Pakistan and let alone in something called "Bangladesh".

invasion of East Pakistan and conversion into Bangladesh was fully an Indian operation backed by one powerful country at that time. the Indian operation started before March 1971. daydreamers like bongbang and Loki will like to pretend otherwise but sooner or later, they have to face this reality.

technically Bangladesh's independence day is Aug 14

it's a rare case, if not the only case in history, where the majority of people "gets independence" from a minority of people

The notion of Bangladesh is a failed one, Hasina has already given BD to her Indian masters. Add to that, a shit national anthem by a hindu and a pagan name for a country. The whole identity of 'Bangladesh' needs to be rethought.

but that Vangavangu wanted to be PM of United Pakistan, and that is what East Pakistanis voted him for.

East Pakistanis overwhelmingly wanted to progress as a people WITHIN United Pakistan framework, not even in a separate East Pakistan and let alone in something called "Bangladesh".

invasion of East Pakistan and conversion into Bangladesh was fully an Indian operation backed by one powerful country at that time. the Indian operation started before March 1971. daydreamers like bongbang and Loki will like to pretend otherwise but sooner or later, they have to face this reality.

technically Bangladesh's independence day is Aug 14

it's a rare case, if not the only case in history, where the majority of people "gets independence" from a minority of people

Look, you along with @Khalid Newazi are relatively new here. And I have discussed the matter of 1971 way back in other threads. And I can simply say that the way you describe my view on the matter is completely wrong.

Back
Top Bottom