What's new

Happy Independence Day to all!!

leonblack08

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I wish all the Bangladeshi members a very happy Independence day.Let us salute our martyrs for whom we are a free country today.

Let us hope that the actual War criminals are punished and no one becomes victimized politically because of this trial.

Nation pays homage to '71 martyrs

The country echoed with the demand for the trial of war criminals once again today (Thursday) as the nation is celebrating its 38th Independence Day through paying tributes to the Liberation War martyrs and vowing to bring the war criminals to book.

Early today, President Zillur Rahman, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and Leader of the Opposition Khaleda Zia separately placed floral wreaths at the National Memorial in Savar to pay homage to the liberation war martyrs.

Families and relatives of the martyrs, victims of war crimes, freedom fighters, socio-political and cultural organisations, human rights bodies, students and people from all walks of life gathered at the National Memorial to pay their tributes to the war martyrs.

Meanwhile, the prime minister placed wreaths at the portrait of Sheikh Mujib at Bangabandhu Memorial Museum on road No-32 in the city's Dhanmondi this (Thursday) morning on this occasion.

Ministers and Awami League leaders were also present.

BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia also laid wreaths at the mazar of late president Ziaur Rahman at the city's Zia Uddyan on the occasion of the Independence Day.

Senior leaders of the party accompanied the BNP chief.

Political parties and different socio cultural organisations have launched different programs to mark this Day.

It is a public holiday. National flag are being hoisted atop across the country.

The government earlier cancelled the national parade, held at the National Parade Square every year, against the grim backdrop of February 25-26 carnage at the Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) Pilkhana headquarters.

The Daily Star - Details News

Happy 38th Independence Day

df7e6e49e95ca914cb46d24733432f50.jpg

I wish all the Bangladeshi members a very happy Independence day.Let us salute our martyrs for whom we are a free country today.

Let us hope that the actual War criminals are punished and no one becomes victimized politically because of this trial.
Thanking you very much, I wanted to remind you that we were more independent before 71 than we were now because of the simple fact that we had access in bigger land mass, more resources and were more secured; which were fundamentals to measure the level of anybody's independent in this interdependent world. I would salute any believers though that died in believing his/her cause regardless of righteous or faultiness of it. So, May Almighty accepts their sacrifice, amen. And finally, fair trial of the so-called war criminals is really a wishful thinking, with that justice would die from our beloved motherland and we would enter into a completely different era of Hinduization.

Thanking you very much, I wanted to remind you that we were more independent before 71 than we were now because of the simple fact that we had access in bigger land mass, more resources and were more secured; which were fundamentals to measure the level of anybody's independent in this interdependent world. I would salute any believers though that died in believing his/her cause regardless of righteous or faultiness of it. So, May Almighty accepts their sacrifice, amen. And finally, fair trial of the so-called war criminals is really a wishful thinking, with that justice would die from our beloved motherland and we would enter into a completely different era of Hinduization.

Could you just stay queit for this special day at least. Let us enjoy it... :partay:

Could you just stay queit for this special day at least. Let us enjoy it... :partay:

Ever heard those lines?

AMI BIDROHI RONO KLANTA,
AMI SHEI DIN HOBO SHANTO !
JOBE UTPIRITER KRONDON ROLL AKASHE BATASE ROHIBE NA,
ATTACHARIR KHARAGA KRIPAN VHIM ROHIBE NA RONO BHOME !
BOLO BIR BOLO CHIRO UNNOTO MOMO SHIR !!

Now answer to this,

Have you asked Rawamy criminals ever to stop their fascism like Lathi-baitha Mayhem? If not then let me at least continue my struggle, please ! And haven't Tagore taught you guys the following?

JADI TOR DAK SHUNE KAHO NA ASHE RE
TOBE EKLA CHOLO RE !

So why creation of so much fuzz of independence? :woot:

Independence Day Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters. May Allah save our nation from all evildoer.

Bangladesh Zindabad......:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom