What's new

Happy Diwali...& 10 Exotic Indian Desserts You Must Try This Diwali

I too hated them, when my uncles ever visited us, they always brought either Soan Papdi or Kaju Katli and I have eaten lots of them. But now, I again started to love Kaju Katli but no to soanpapdi. :mad::mad:
Soan papdi is cheap compared to other sweets........uncle to saste me hi nipta jate the:lol:

Happy religious festival. I am curious about following questions.
1.Why you follow fireworks?
2. Why cow's nectar isn;t included in the list?
3. Why you only participate in family puja typically to Lakshmi why you dont't pray infront of Mahkaali etc?

KheerIndianRicePudding15.jpg

Also Kheer :yes4::yes4:
it is called kheeranand in my town
kheer white vali hoti hai.......like this
images

I am safe in my underground cat bunker. It's the goats that have to fear. And street dogs. :(

I love the lights, the rockets and the stars in the sky. Ah and the smell. Also the rows of diyas. :tup:
I love the sweets...phuljharis...anars and the smile on everyone's face...
Your system is diabetic. :sick:

@Armstrong - See this - bet 100 bucks she will believe this and take the PC to a doctor. :(
Me and Amii 're having a cold war. :P
:lol:

Happy religious festival. I am curious about following questions.
1.Why you follow fireworks?
2. Why cow's nectar isn;t included in the list?
3. Why you only participate in family puja typically to Lakshmi why you dont't pray infront of Mahkaali etc?

1) Firecrackers is for children, and in some cases adults are also children. But that should be banned.

2) On which list?

3) Lakshmi is God of wealth. And Diwali is actually a wealth festival. Thats why we play teen patti. :P

But, I love Diwali the most. Dont know, but it bring some kind of sensation in body.

My favorite all..
1, Karva Chauth: dedication and love if wife, eye filled with tears.
2. Raksha Bandhan : every sister wait for it..
3. Holi: Mud water , Gulal or Color , Awesome
4. Dussehra: 10 days of Joy
5. Deepawali : come to Bihar, the Market look like bride.. awesome...

South Indian festivals are also very good.. Ah! I enjoy all festivals..

Back
Top Bottom