What's new

Hanif Abbasi giving "GUNDI GALIAN" to Imran Khan & Haroon Rasheed

He couldntbsend IK to london, ab usmein zara c bhee sharam air ghairath hai tu pindi kay naalay mein ja ker doob marey.

Now once NS and IK met each other and after press talk by NS with press what Neefa powderi will do?

Hanif Abbasi is a very vile man. I've seen him on other talk shows and he has no shame what he utters.

A few years back, on an ARY News talk show he made such horrible comments against a Pakistan People's Party female member that she unable to respond. He's a very immodest and a disgraceful person.

hanif abbasi apki siasat ka waqt hamesha hamesha khattam pakistan ka kisi halka se khada hoga har tumhara mukadar hogi ameen

nashaai mawali

Hanif Abbasi should learn how and what to speak first before opening his mouth and making a mockery of his very existence.

Sawaad aa geya Hanif abbassi ki haar py!!
According to internal sources, he got 19000 votes, but even with massive rigging, he still lost with 15000 margin.

. :haha: haha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hanif abbasi said him "Yeh zamino pay kabzay kerta hai, yeh corrupt aadmi hai" Ha ha ha EPIC!!

Haroon rasheed really restrained himself.

Hanif Abbasi, " Is Doggie ka muh band karao" I was LMAO,,,, Haroon rasheed, "Is baygherat ka muh band kara" :D :D. Kai Rassi Jaal gai drug dealer ki par bal nahi gaye

How did Sheikh Rasheed helped IK win? How many votes did he have there?

Imran Khan just buried abbassi alive by taking 80,000+ votes. He had no chance...

Meri jaan, if imran khan runs from rawalpindi again, he wont get more than 30,000 votes. We all saw what happened to his home constituency mianwali and peshawar. LOL

3rd class man, shows his quality every time. What I'd give to have him in front of me for a while, I'd deal with him in such a way, none of his supporters would be able to recognize him again.

Back
Top Bottom