What's new

Hanif Abbasi giving "GUNDI GALIAN" to Imran Khan & Haroon Rasheed

Wouldn't exactly call them Galian but that behavior is just disgusting.
Resorting to personal attacks like some kids off the streets.

well what to be expected from a low class man like him?:blink:

Sher koi Halal Janwer hain Banda is say poochay?

hanif abbasi aik drug dealer hay jo ab tak nashay say kae ghar tabah kar chuka hay

aik ganday drug seller say aur kia tawaka ho sakti hay

Dude . if this is Gandi Gaaliyaan.. I think U havent heard Punjabi Gandi Gaaliyaan.. :P
Type karke dassan veer ???

947054_373350719433506_1390848134_n.jpg

Hanif Abbasi is my all time favorite. He is a genius, he is not scared to express his opinion and is very loyal to his leader. I love him. Unfortunately, he lost because Imran khan and Sheikh rasheed made an alliance against him. The same imran khan who used to bash sheikh rasheed openly on tv made an alliance with him to beat hanif abbasi. Poor Abbasi had no chance.

Hanif Abbasi is my all time favorite. He is a genius, he is not scared to express his opinion and is very loyal to his leader. I love him. Unfortunately, he lost because Imran khan and Sheikh rasheed made an alliance against him. The same imran khan who used to bash sheikh rasheed openly on tv made an alliance with him to beat hanif abbasi. Poor Abbasi had no chance.

Good, now you and him should commit suicide! :lol:

How did Sheikh Rasheed helped IK win? How many votes did he have there?

Imran Khan just buried abbassi alive by taking 80,000+ votes. He had no chance...

Hanif Abbasi is Sheikh Rasheed number 2. Would one day like to see both of them clash each other.

Lol he promised to do something on may 11 and didn't do, thus he lied. How can this man be good?

Back
Top Bottom