What's new

Hanif Abbasi giving "GUNDI GALIAN" to Imran Khan & Haroon Rasheed

Meri jaan, if imran khan runs from rawalpindi again, he wont get more than 30,000 votes. We all saw what happened to his home constituency mianwali and peshawar. LOL

For your own sake and that of your party's get rid of this grotesque, vile creature Hanif Abbasi.

edit: Just noticed your comment in the page before. Disregard, I remember you know.
facepalm.gif

For your own sake and that of your party's get rid of this grotesque, vile creature Hanif Abbasi.

edit: Just noticed your comment in the page before. Disregard, I remember you know.
facepalm.gif
You are probably the 3rd biased pro PTI mod I have seen so far. God bless this forum. What was the admin thinking....

No wonder why Pti is falling in people eyes like plane falls from sky without engines..Hanif abbasi was showing the old man trick of his own game..abbasi didn't swear at him it was PTI who gave the new birth to the dirty politics...Haroon use to be toy for Musharaff now he is in PTI laps looking for some wazarat

We all saw what happened to his home constituency mianwali and peshawar. LOL

پشاور میں تحریکِ انصاف کے خلاف این اے ون کے ضمنی الیکشن میں غلام بلور کیلئے پانچ جماعتی اتحاد نے ثابت کردیا کہ تحریکِ انصاف پاکستان کا مستقبل ہے.

Even PTI is winning in Dera Ghazi Khan and RAJANPUR. Molana diesel is also losing IN KPK :nana:
Keep you rant for Shabaz sharif seat. Ha ha ha EPIC win.
Edda yeh "Wazeer Aaala Punjab" Even he can't retain his seat in Punjab :laughcry: While on other side, ""Wazeer Aaala KPK" " retain his seat:chilli::nana: .

Hanif Abbasi is Sheikh Rasheed number 2. Would one day like to see both of them clash each other.
Brother don t compare this stupid with Shiekh Rasheed . Shiekh ji is one and only and self made politicians in Pakistan...

Can we keep this site clean from the utterences of all the BADMUAASH "POLITICIANS"....please?

This hanif drug abbasi isn't worth discussing at PDF, for love of this forum, please don't post his crap here again.. :pissed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom