What's new

Hangor-class: Pakistan's new Submarines?

Not only near shores , but much inside into the Sunderbans area too.

But increased river transport Is creating problems for those sharks and river dolphins.

There's something about Submarines and Sharks. Scorpenes here built are named after Tiger Shark Kalvari, which is found near western coasts and even upto the Shores of Oman.
Well naming shows the region on interest, Hangor will like to concentrate in region wherehangor is found and like was urs Shark are found in arabian seas so will be sub? is not it?

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 2.46.44 PM.png

What don't you understand about not having an SSBN and SLBM puts us to strategic disadvantage.... It should be one of Pakistans National policy to have a strong second stike capability.
:hitwall::devil::blah:

Yuan Class submerged displacement is 3600 tons and length 75/77 meter not sure w or w/o AIP section. S20 w/o AIP section is 23/2600 tons
Anyone can put anything on wiki

I was reading another one of those @Quwa article and it said that the new submarines the Pakistan Navy will be getting are designated Hangor-class.
http://quwa.org/2017/01/04/pakistan-navy-efforts-underway-to-acquire-new-warships/

It is very hard to come across any news story confirming this.

I would comment this on the main site but the comment system is terrible for discussion.
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-of-8-chinese-subs.456908/page-3#post-8835151
I think I already shared that information a while ago

upload_2017-1-20_16-21-28.png

Now to put the uncertain rumors to rest.

Just wondering what are we making at local docks , apart from that 1 tiny azmat class boat
Once we finished making the fleet tanker and that boat #3 Azmat class, was just wondering if we are actually using the port facilities for any meaningful role ?

Sometimes lack of initiative does stands out like the 0% closure on Turkish Corvettes deal

Just wondering what are we making at local docks , apart from that 1 tiny azmat class boat
Once we finished making the fleet tanker and that boat #3 Azmat class, was just wondering if we are actually using the port facilities for any meaningful role ?

Sometimes lack of initiative does stands out like the 0% closure on Turkish Corvettes deal
They should just build larger variants of the Azmat class and ditch the corvette deal(if there is one).

I think they will be used for repair ... yesterday i talked to my uncle and he is on fabrication shop .. right now it is busy in building azmat class but no plan for any future manufacturing ... we use same facilities for manufacturing and major repairs ...

Back
Top Bottom