What's new

Hamza Shahbaz elected as CM Faletti’s Hotel after getting 199 votes in his favor

4A4DB2B9-4BF3-443A-8E5E-E451B0E5A117.jpeg

Only seat in hotel is this one in your room
'
1*C4eXUrmu1N_x6CLU8O-eUQ@2x.jpeg

When the Money in hand of corrupt canno't buy the vote on streets

BEGGAR (The citizens of Pakistan) CAN'T BE CHOOSER !!! - SHOBAZ SHARIF (Head of Opposition)

The message they are sending is , we have bought our votes and we are the Kings of this chair

1- They can't figure out how to react , their money has gone to waste , the game is finished they have to face the public in 87 days the same beggar public who can't be choosers

2- So all the Elites have yet again picked a nice fancy hotel , to stage a mock gathering of no significance

3- They want to say , our Money and tactics worked we don't need people's vote we can just buy it

4- Why Even Hotel go out to UK , and sit with Nawaz Bhagora and play Minister Minister

Last edited:
This is a case of buying members. I dont know what is the way forward. The SC taking the cases on its own is creating more uncertainty.

If SC had not intervened, the situation would not have been this uncertain.

If Hamza Shehbaz becomes a CM, he is a thief. He will make sure PTI does not win Punjab. If you cant win Punjab, you cant form government.

This group of thieves will ruin the country. Its the wheeling and dealing by establishment in the background which has brought us to this point.

PTI govt was doing well given the situation. But we have traitors among our ranks.

We are a very beghairat people. As Dr. Ashfaq says in this comment.

I know your leadership also fixed everything in 2018 when they were able to get more votes than their total seats + allies votes combined (referring to the election of PM and Speaker Punjab etc)

This practice is happening forever and it is baffling to see that there was time when PTI had a laundry where every scoundrel of politics would get cleansed after joined PTI and now what PTI did for the last 4 years is repeated against them and they are calling it unfair and matter of treason

It’s not that I am against dissolution of parliament, PTI was left with no option and he did it right but at the same time it was not according to rules and I wouldn’t want to see it repeated. I strongly believe the only way forward is the fresh mandate of the public but at the same time let them choose Punjab CM based on majority
are you talking about independent seats?

The problem is "Fear" of letting people decide
The problem is "Fear" of seeing the ideology pick up that your Money is useless

Fact #1
Considering National Security Council has already stated the threat in Letter was legitimate and letter is real what else can be stated

Fact #2
Article 63A
states clearly , you cannot "Entice" a member from opposing party while he is in office and has ability to cast a vote , and make him vote against his own party , there is no such thing as "Change of heart "

The rules are written in plain English
(click image)
1649297850174.png

Imran Khan as head of PTI
a) Asked his own party members to refrain from voting against Party
b) He also publicly warned them
c) Imran Khan also asked he courts to check the behavior of Opposition who are enticing his members against Constitution of Pakistan

Why is Supreme court needs 10 days to decide ?

Last edited:
Its quite sickening how everyone grovels and sucks up to the Sharif like a minion.

They do it to anyone who is around there and holds power.

What do you think the Corps Commanders did when they silently accepted Bajwa's extension --- which he forced even after a court initially struck it down, flying to the PMO late night, and engineering a successful vote in parliament the next day.

It's all the same. Everybody is a sycophant because loyalty is rewarded, not critical thinking or principled disagreement :)

PML(N) has now successfully done their own "guddai guriya ki shadi" both at federal and provincial level

Sherrrrrrrrrrrr
Woh bachon ke khilone wale plates aur mug nai the ?

Islamic Presidential system is the solution for Pakistan with an end to interest in banks and gambling in stock exchange. Implementation of Objectives Resolution is must.

Being a supporter of Khan there are a couple of things I am curious we never heard from him and one on top of that that is about any effort to end this interest system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom