What's new

Hamza Shahbaz elected as CM Faletti’s Hotel after getting 199 votes in his favor

No doubt

Both His Higheness Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif and his Heir to the throne Mr Hamza Shahbaz have a majority in Federal and Punjab Assembly that is why PTI was reluctant to follow the constitution and proceed with the voting

I think PTI should let the voting go ahead in Punjab so that sanity prevails and fight for dissolution of assemblies in the Supreme Court so that early elections can be held

Fawad Choudhry has advised them to book couple of more Hotels and select Fazlu as their President and Safdar as their National Security Advisor.
As the saying goes, loading books on a Donkey doesn't turn the animal into a Professor.

Both His Higheness Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif and his Heir to the throne Mr Hamza Shahbaz have engineered majority in Federal and Punjab Assembly
There I fixed it for you

I think PTI should let the voting go ahead in Punjab so that sanity prevails and fight for dissolution of assemblies in the Supreme Court so that early elections can be held
Constitution was already violated when opposition bought PTI members in both national and Punjab assembly to dislodge PTI govt through this illegal NCM.

Last edited:
why, are they have powers against Altaf Hussain only? only public evidence's are available and enough for PPP and PMLN to bars and banned.
It's not that simple. It is now evident these people are out there with full force to create chaos. Army does not want to malign themselves as they know better these goons will start calling their names in a nutshell. So SC better resolve this ASAP or again we're in for a show going all the way till baqra Eid maybe.

Is there place for me? you are forgetting me.....

1649279935820.png

There I fixed it for you

Constitution was already violated when opposition bought PTI members in both national and Punjab assembly to dislodge PTI govt through this illegal NCM.
I know your leadership also fixed everything in 2018 when they were able to get more votes than their total seats + allies votes combined (referring to the election of PM and Speaker Punjab etc)

This practice is happening forever and it is baffling to see that there was time when PTI had a laundry where every scoundrel of politics would get cleansed after joined PTI and now what PTI did for the last 4 years is repeated against them and they are calling it unfair and matter of treason

It’s not that I am against dissolution of parliament, PTI was left with no option and he did it right but at the same time it was not according to rules and I wouldn’t want to see it repeated. I strongly believe the only way forward is the fresh mandate of the public but at the same time let them choose Punjab CM based on majority

Last edited:
Islamic Presidential system is the solution for Pakistan with an end to interest in banks and gambling in stock exchange. Implementation of Objectives Resolution is must.

And I have been appointed Shehan-Shah-e-Pakistan my royal subjects 😆 🤣

One way or another all these chors need to go and never be allowed back. Their stupid drama is just making matters worse. Let's see what the Supreme Court says....they sell out or actually make a decision in the nation's interest. In case they don't I am afraid things may spiral out of control.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom