What's new

Hamid Mir defiant, still holds ISI responsible for attack. Statement from Hospital

People like him don't know the meaning of Honour. One word In Capital GADDAAR. What really is annoying the Indian Media has gone full bore headon with this news. Someone needs to ask them TUHARI MA KI SHADI HAI that you guys are putting this news all over there channels and repeating it again and again overall they got their top analyst to discuss on this issue as well.

Interesting. You call him a traitor here, and suggest he might be an ISI agent there:

One more sympathizer: Oh Khuda de khuf kero if ISI wanted to kill him he would have been dead long time ago. Just think for a sec if they wanted him gone they would use professionals not some podunk fool who couldn't even shoot straight. So Please kindly think before you write something. I am certainly not saying that ISI dudh ka dhula hain no they play there part but for a punk like Mir they can make him vanish in a sec. Has anyone thought that may be Mir is working for ISI and there is a bigger game involved in all this Drama.

Had you been here in Pakistan you'd realise the hate the people have for Geo and HM now. I can say a healthy 80% plus populace is tired of their antics. The kids i am talking about are staunch democracy workers, who only support civilian rule yet they see through what GEO's intentions are.

That my dear friend is everything this country needed. There is a reason why every other single channel has condemned GEO. If ISI wanted him dead, he's be blown to smithereens with no piece of his body bigger than an inch.

Seen his new statement not he included non state actors and didnt mention ISI. This is going back on your words. Let it play out, the Army made out on top for now.
If ISI is behind the attack, then it's 100% sure, it will be highly recommended for national security. Otherwise ISI never involves these type of childish attacks on kids like HM

That's the beauty of it. We will never know.

There is no beauty here, but a peculiar mix of arrogance, hypocrisy and confusion that is so typical. The whole world already knows what is going on.

Interesting. You call him a traitor here, and suggest he might be an ISI agent there:

That's the beauty of it. We will never know.

Ishq-Qatil-Se-Bhi.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom