What's new

Hamid Mir defiant, still holds ISI responsible for attack. Statement from Hospital

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Senior journalist Hamid Mir, who was wounded after being targeted in Karachi, still holds the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) responsible for orchestrating the attack.

This was conveyed on Thursday by his brother while speaking to the media outside the Aga Khan Hospital, where the wounded journalist is being treated for his injuries.

Amir Mir also stuck a further defiant tone stating that Geo TV network and his brother had faced the similar circumstances when former military ruler Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf had imposed an emergency in the country and shut down TV channels in 2007.
DAWN.COM

He made that perdition even before the incident or rather washed the soap before his hands.
Changing statement now will be like the last nail in the Geo coffin and no body calls himself .....a liar.
Some one should ask him, what price does it take for a man to sell his honour and turn traitor.

who cares what this s()n of a Bitc# thinks ?

Attachments

• 10295702_661025397278024_6638385856269518887_n.jpg
    10295702_661025397278024_6638385856269518887_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 65
i m worried about what our comon soldier would be thinking.this man need to be sent to gulags

Obvious reaction, if he had said otherwise, geo would be more screwed than it is now. Conveniently in line with his history of bs against the army.

Hamid Mir and his brother aren't afraid of dying anymore (not sure if they were before?), his attackers (supposedly ISI as he alleges) need to find another way to shut him up.

Isi never lets its target survive. Thats the proof that isi wasn't behind this attack.

Hamid Mir and his brother aren't afraid of dying anymore (not sure if they were before?), his attackers (supposedly ISI as he alleges) need to find another way to shut him up.
They can bark at will, albeit, people condemn the attack but no one is buying his story except the frivolous Indian media and off course Geo network. Have you seen the reaction of the public and media by large, he's been criticised and condemned from all walks of life for the professional misconduct and being criminally blatant.

The arrogance of claiming infinite competence inevitably falls flat on its face.

Not really having enjoyed the company some of the best marksmen a moving target is not an issue. 30 bore aint the army style. Had they wanted him dead, an IED would suffice leaving no trace of his existence.

Khair you can digress.

And you, my dear friend, need to find another thread to troll.

On Topic, nothing new it was obvious that this moron is going to say something similar.

Had you been here in Pakistan you'd realise the hate the people have for Geo and HM now. I can say a healthy 80% plus populace is tired of their antics. The kids i am talking about are staunch democracy workers, who only support civilian rule yet they see through what GEO's intentions are.

That my dear friend is everything this country needed. There is a reason why every other single channel has condemned GEO. If ISI wanted him dead, he's be blown to smithereens with no piece of his body bigger than an inch.

Seen his new statement not he included non state actors and didnt mention ISI. This is going back on your words. Let it play out, the Army made out on top for now.

You've been watching too many of your own country's news reports. If the ISI wanted him dead, they could have killed him easily and quietly.

The arrogance of claiming infinite competence inevitably falls flat on its face.

Right. But this counter argument is a result of stupidity in itself.
What evidence has been put forward to support the claim that the ISI is responsible? People should not comment and point fingers before an investigation is done.

Either that OR they have the argument and proof to prove their claims, that's their burden not the ISI's, nor those that support them.

They can bark at will, albeit, people condemn the attack but no one is buying his story except the frivolous Indian media and off course Geo network. Have you seen the reaction of the public and media by large, he's been criticised and condemned from all walks of life for the professional misconduct and being criminally blatant.

Yes, I did see the condemnation that Geo TV got for alleging that ISI was behind it without proof or without investigation, other media picked up on that. I haven't followed this guy so I am not aware of why he draws so much hatred.

Back
Top Bottom