What's new

Hamid Mir attacks army

Everything aside, can someone please tell me who got shot over general rani affair?

ISI Chief Faiz Hameed..shot by his wife when found naked with Aroosa Alam in his Farm House near Islamabad....

General Rani (aka Akleem Akhtar) was Aroosa Alam's mother... She was keep of Gen Yahya Khan and used to call shots (make decisions) especially in the evening after Gen Khan is drunk and not in senses.

ISI Chief Faiz Hameed..shot by his wife when found naked with Aroosa Alam in his Farm House near Islamabad....

General Rani (aka Akleem Akhtar) was Aroosa Alam's mother... She was keep of Gen Yahya Khan and used to call shots (make decisions) especially in the evening after Gen Khan is drunk and not in senses.

Thank you mate. I don’t know if our IQ level has gown down or perhaps it’s just PA, paying the price for promoting undeserving, TC and L Generals to the higher offices.

Senior officials will allow him free passage to the west where hamid Mir will continue his accusations. Never liked him especially when he had a live television show with his beloved indian counterparts during a cricket match. Pakistan lost but Hamid Mir was ecstatic for the indian teams win and was offering mitaie to his panel of guests.

Thank you mate. I don’t know if our IQ level has gown down or perhaps it’s just PA, paying the price for promoting undeserving, TC and L Generals to the higher offices.

It's not about promoting undeserving...I am sure every officer is worth his title in PA...but it's about arrogance and high-headedness that comes when there is no one to stop you, to question you and when you think you are above all...PA has been on the driving seat ever since Pakistan's inception and this thing is far ingrained in the minds of it's Generals that they are untouchable......they can do any thing and get away with it....including shameless acts like what Gen Faiz Hameed did. And if someone dare to speak like Hamid Mir, Asad Toor...label them traitor, disgrace them, beat them and if necessary kill them....so that fear of you remain ingrained in all....among people, citizens, politicians, judiciary, press alike....

First attacks and then apologizes. In the meantime, the Army did not even care to respond!

Here are the reasons for the attack and then apology.

Kis ki bv ne kis ko goli mari thi?
Most probably Faiz Hamid ki bv nain Faiz Hamid pe goli chalai thi.

Charity starts at home
Hamir Mir mentioned a wife shooting a soldier husband,
Another person claimed it was a shot in the hip of husband,
could be just a graze wound, who knows!
but same claimant said it was this couple ⬇️
کُچھ یقین یقین سا ھونے لگا ھے حامد میر پر
:fie: :triniti:

View attachment 910421
Aahista aahista tumhain her us shaks pe yaqeen aaeyga jo aaj tak sach bol raha tha.

Karachi walas were crushed because establishment was unable to handle the truth by them. Aik aik kerky her awaz ko khamosh kerwaya gaya.
Kch mardiay gaey, kch mulk chorh diay gaey. Sunsan hogaya Karachi jaisy.

Back
Top Bottom