What's new

who leaked Judge Dilawar " nazeba" video ?

Such videos should not be shared on PDF.

Please be mindful readers of this forum in Pakistan are subject to Pakistan Law regarding cyber crimes and will be subject to potential legal / enforcement issues.

Kindly refrain from sharing these videos on PDF.

Furthermore I spoke with a friend who is a post grad student in Uni of Hull and he has said that there is no mention of any expulsion, but the university is very worried and the police were called overnight to the main campus.

That is all.

Army uses law as a weapon against the civilians of this country - selectively. Anger of Pakistanis against this terrible institute is legitimate and real. Have a heart to listen to them or stop being a d!

Army uses law as a weapon against the civilians of this country - selectively.
1691581101973.jpeg

Fake Facebook post of Session Judge
don t know , never seen any.

Judge Dilawar Leak Video: Facts, Reactions, and Potential Outcomes
Photo of jamesonhunter89 jamesonhunter89
Reality of Judge Humayun Dilawar's leaked Video
Reality of Judge Humayun Dilawar's leaked Video

Introducing the gripping narrative surrounding the “Judge Dilawar Leak Video: Facts, Reactions, and Potential Outcomes.” In this era of rapid digital exchange, the incident has sent shockwaves through both the legal community and the public sphere. The controversy has sparked debates about privacy, professional integrity, and the implications of such leaks on the judiciary’s credibility. This article delves into the multifaceted layers of the event, analyzing the reactions, exploring the potential consequences, and speculating on its broader impact on society. For an in-depth exploration, visit

Fucking rapist
NO means fucking NO

Video is fake unfortunately. It's of some Indian man

Can curse the system and institutions, but it's my country and my pride, and gave me recognition. The guy in the video is madarchod ....
guy in the video is madarchod frustrated.

Looks like they're not getting a free pass this time...

Emancipation is nearby, may be tomorrow, or earlier than tomorrow....

Can curse the system and institutions, but it's my country and my pride, and gave me recognition. The guy in the video is madarchod ....

Your part of the problem. Pakistan cannot be fixed until a reset is done. Fck Pakistan in its current state!

Back
Top Bottom