What's new

Hameed Gul opinion on war with India

Because you say his religion is unknown doesn't make him so, he is our ancestor, so was the Guptas and the Cholas..... I can go on and on about our rich past history.... BTW your history started in 1100 AD when Islam arrived by sword in Sindh.... ours date back to the time of Buddha and Jainism and so on....
What is left base of you religion when all scared places of Hinduism are in Pakistan...

hum ye ghalti karain ya na karain .... agar aap ne ye ghalti ki tou pakistan k musalman rahain ya na rahain hindu zaroor khatam ho jayen gey dunia se :devil::devil:

Wah bhai tu fart be nuke karta hey wah bhai wah good yaar we cannot win this fart race you people are far ahead

What is left base of you religion when all scared places of Hinduism are in Pakistan...
Are you serious?
Almost all major sacred places of Hinduism are in present day India.

From Dwarka to UP to Bengal !!

UP alone has atleast 60-70% of all the holy places!

Last edited:
Naam to choro, Aaj Takk ka logo bhi chura liya Pakistaniyo ne. :woot::o:

AbbTakk-Logo.png

c4cc8105e9b11cda8a37e0af2a9947e7_400x400.png

Chinese influence is growing in Pakistan.What do you expect ?:lol::lol:

By the way, no postive rating for that post by the dude with the weird Arabic name? It meets all the criteria. It's ignorant and devoid of facts, there's unnecessary name calling and he mentioned rape. I think you should give him a positive rating. I believe it meets all the criteria set by this forum. I know I'd give him one if I was a "thinktank"
If you actually have a legitimate complain regarding Think Tanks or me, post here: https://defence.pk/forums/general-headquarters.170/

Otherwise, don't bother. As for the name-calling and trolling, I've reported post #21. Maybe I should've given him a negative rating, but then I'd have fifty people whining about how TTs abuse the rating system.

If you actually have a legitimate complain regarding Think Tanks or me, post here: https://defence.pk/forums/general-headquarters.170/

Otherwise, don't bother. As for the name-calling and trolling, I've reported post #21. Maybe I should've given him a negative rating, but then I'd have fifty people whining about how TTs abuse the rating system.

Honestly, I was just surprised that you of all people would read through the posts and not pick that one out for a negative rating. Regarding complaining against other TTs, it doesn't work. It's been tried. So now I demand a positive rating for such comments. :D

Last edited:
Coming from someone who got banned/ blacklisted by his own country's military..
ever watched/listen to you retired soldiers on India TV, thats even a bigger comedy

Non sense.. Our retired personnels ain't like that baboon.. You must have mistaken them for that drunkard Susu Swamy..

Back
Top Bottom