What's new

Hall of Shame : Tarek Fatah; Tahir Gora; Hussain Haqqani et al

SkyWolf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I would like to create a thread where we can post evidence of these traitors and their fallacies, public failures, lies, corruption, u-turns, opportunism, groveling, pseudo-intellectualism, and self-hating propaganda.

The thing that absolutely astonishes me is HOW and WHY these bloodsucking creatures became what they have become. What happened in Pakistan that created these mangled, soulless monstrosities? Does anyone know?

Think of this as a catalog to counter these motherless fks and their propaganda with facts and citations.

Here are some examples:

TAREK FATAH aka T-fat, Biriyani Boy, RSS poodle boy, Aik-Taang-Qabar-May
=============================================================

Fatah claims to be a Muslim yet:

1.1) On September 20, 2017, Fatah addressed the Parliamentary Committee on Canadian Heritage, on Islamophobia in Canada where he claimed that Muslims “mock Christians and Jews daily. When we read the opening words of the Quran that is the Surah Al-Fatiha five times a day, a minimum of 20 times a day, anyone who prays is mocking Christians and Jews.”

1.2) Fatah has repeatedly claimed that the hijab is a “political flag of the Islamofascist Muslim Brotherhood.” In September 2014 Fatah tweeted that if a woman “is against ISIS, then she’d take it [the hijab] off.”

Lies:

2.1) In response to the Quebec mosque shooting, Fatah falsely claimed the gunman, Alexandre Bissonette, “was not alone. His Muslim accomplice has been made state-witness to avoid talk of Muslim on Muslim terror.”

2.2) In January 2019, Fatah accused U.S. congresswoman Ilhan Omar of being a “fifth columnist,” and described the hijab she wore as a “Muslim Brotherhood flag.” In June 2018, he accused the largest Muslim civil rights advocacy group, the Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR), of being linked to the Muslim Brotherhood.

U-Turns

3.1) Tarek Fatah is currently BJP/RSS lapdog but he at one time advocated the dissolution of India.

Sources
=======
1.1,1.2,2.1,2.2 https://bridge.georgetown.edu/research/factsheet-tarek-fatah/

I would like to create a thread where we can post evidence of these traitors and their fallacies, public failures, lies, corruption, u-turns, opportunism, groveling, pseudo-intellectualism, and self-hating propaganda.

The thing that absolutely astonishes me is HOW and WHY these bloodsucking creatures became what they have become. What happened in Pakistan that created these mangled, soulless monstrosities? Does anyone know?

Think of this as a catalog to counter these motherless fks and their propaganda with facts and citations.

Here are some examples:

1.1) On September 20, 2017, Fatah addressed the Parliamentary Committee on Canadian Heritage, on Islamophobia in Canada where he claimed that Muslims “mock Christians and Jews daily. When we read the opening words of the Quran that is the Surah Al-Fatiha five times a day, a minimum of 20 times a day, anyone who prays is mocking Christians and Jews.”

1.2) Fatah has repeatedly claimed that the hijab is a “political flag of the Islamofascist Muslim Brotherhood.” In September 2014 Fatah tweeted that if a woman “is against ISIS, then she’d take it [the hijab] off.”

Lies:

2.1) In response to the Quebec mosque shooting, Fatah falsely claimed the gunman, Alexandre Bissonette, “was not alone. His Muslim accomplice has been made state-witness to avoid talk of Muslim on Muslim terror.”

2.2) In January 2019, Fatah accused U.S. congresswoman Ilhan Omar of being a “fifth columnist,” and described the hijab she wore as a “Muslim Brotherhood flag.” In June 2018, he accused the largest Muslim civil rights advocacy group, the Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR), of being linked to the Muslim Brotherhood.

U-Turns

3.1) Tarek Fatah is currently BJP/RSS lapdog but he at one time advocated the dissolution of India.

Sources
=======

Honestly bro we do not need a thread on the likes of Tarik Tatteh. Most are aware of his poison. He'll only get more views.

Honestly bro we do not need a thread on the likes of Tarik Tatteh. Most are aware of his poison. He'll only get more views.

Dear moderator - I respect that. Between ignoring and exposing him -- i think that sick bastard would prefer to be exposed.
Please go ahead and delete this thread.

Where is Hussain Haqqani these days? Minting money in some random US "think tank"?

In the aftermath of pax Americana dieing it's natural death, if these think tanks are not rolled under actual tanks, atleast should be disbanded. What a silly burden on American tax payers money.

Dear moderator - I respect that. Between ignoring and exposing him -- i think that sick bastard would prefer to be exposed.
Please go ahead and delete this thread.

No bro I won't delete your work, it's always worth having a refresh.

Hussain haqqani was PAKISTAN'S ambassador to the U.S

if you had one reason to utterly destroy the PPP then selecting this mofo as OUR ambassador should be up there

Can you imagine that this mofo was supposed to be defending Pakistani sovereignty and interests

LANAT upon the PPP

Here are some examples:

Lies:

U-Turns

Sources
=======
Ahhh Farek Tatah was also obsessed with Sikhs at one point

these people never make it to a Pakistanis discussion except for a select target group perpetuated as politically woke.

9 times out of 10 they hire people for publicity, any publicity, random internet forums count too.

These guys have no principles. Their only goal is to somehow damage Pakistan. I recall seeing an interview of Tarek Fateh where he was ridiculing and condemning NS, when he was PM. Then recently he was talking of him as some sort of a champion of democracy, and even equated Maryam with Joan of Arc.

People like Tarek Fateh and Hussain Haqqani are going to be jobless. They were only selling anti-Pakistan propaganda and the west was buying it due to the Afgan war. Now thanks to Modi g and the Afghan Taliban, their shop is going to be closed.

Where is Hussain Haqqani these days? Minting money in some random US "think tank"?

In the aftermath of pax Americana dieing it's natural death, if these think tanks are not rolled under actual tanks, atleast should be disbanded. What a silly burden on American tax payers money.
HH was more of a Establishment failure than PPP treachery. Failure of background check and vetting process to be in foreign office schools and at this position.

Hussain haqqani was PAKISTAN'S ambassador to the U.S

if you had one reason to utterly destroy the PPP then selecting this mofo as OUR ambassador should be up there

Can you imagine that this mofo was supposed to be defending Pakistani sovereignty and interests

LANAT upon the PPP

PPP = Punch, Pulverise Pakistan.

Former traitor Fm Hussain Haqqani, I’ve seen him on American media circuits openly bashing Pakistan this guy is dangerous enough deserved a ISI hit out on him. Long time ago

and on joker Tarek fatah to me he’s is just a fcking Indian clown biggest issue he has in his life is his identity crisis! from Karachi. is he Pakistani or Indian. Nobody fcking cares you ugly fat slob

Back
Top Bottom