What's new

Return of Hussain Haqqani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hussain Haqqani who is by the way a certified "traitor" according to a SC judgement by non other than Qazi Faiz Essa is going to make a return soon by all indications. Najam Sethi who is a establishment favourite these days has predicted this and other tweets by informed journalists are pointing towards the same scenario too.

What benefits could Pakistan as a state gain by having Mr. Haqqani back to represent us?

Hussain Haqqani has a long history on actively campaigning against the interest of the Pakistani state. This would obviously mean a sort of submission of the Pakistani state.

The only logical conclusion to this new found grand vision would be to have Tarek Fatah also on-board.

i have never seen such a worst, pathetic, low grade, unpopular, scared establishment in my life … RS level even Musharaf level was 100000 times better …

Didn't Haqqani say "I always watched US interests"

I would be interested in the Chinese response to all this farce.

While we are at this, here is a totally organic report on ARY about Karachi people demanding return of Altaf Hussain

What has this guy done to be left out of this grand re-alignment?

images (12).jpeg

Last edited:
So if Hussain Haqqani returns to Pakistan, would he meet with Gen. Bajwa & Anjum to discuss maters of global security ?

After-all, Nawaz Sharif met Hamd-Ulla-Mohib and NS has been forgiven since.

He won't be back surely the military leadership can't let that happen......

...... awww ........ not even if someone gets another extension or may be receives another diplomatic cable from Washington D.C?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom