What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, I meant say, its just the prototype.. How will the actual beast look like... Won't the enemy pi$$ if she had to see our beast :D

Just having fun man.We don't have to bring enemy here lets just enjoy the moment.:cheers::cheers:

guys new photo of lch

926eb22c594d99b7376b7695cef937a7.jpg

courtesy:ndtv.com/vishnu

THIS IS MADE IN INDIA. .....mannnnnnnnn..... :sniper::flame:
:cheers:

Last edited:
Never seen any HAL prototype in black paint scheme with a yellow tiger vinyl before huh??
Usually they are in white paint with blue stripes.
Anyways I love this one....

THIS IS MADE IN INDIA............. EDITED .....mannnnnnnnn.....:sniper::flame:
:cheers:

I know buddy you are really happy and so am i but Pls edit your post buddy because this will derail the thread so please lets keep this one a clean thread.:cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Its just a prototype, its going to test is different altitude and condition.....

"We will be conducting more test flights to evaluate its various parameters at different altitudes and conditions. We are looking at reducing the weight considerably for better manoeuvrability," Nayak said.

Wait and see guys, wait and see.

It looks promising but that whole thing about "conducting more test flights to evaluate its various parameters.............looking at reducing the weight considerably for better manoeuvrability" in the post above makes me wary.

Oh we'll get there in the end with a decent LCH, likely, but in Indian ishtyle probably - lot's of discussions, 'news' and controversy. Right now, it's just a glimmer in some general's eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom