Status
Not open for further replies.
^I also some where read about samtel's own HMCs project but did't remember more

ganimi kawa
www.samtel-thales.com

May be tejas using topright E systems :undecided:

IAF and ADA seem to be happy with DASH for the Tejas.[/B]

Avionics @ Tejas.org

Israel furnished DASH helmet mounted display and sight (HMDS) will form an integral part of the avionics suite.

Topsight I, which is an Indian version of Thales Top owl F HMD system produced by Samtel is mentioned as a probable candidate For Tejas in future.

However Indian Navy has chosen the Top sight I for it's entire MiG 29k fleet. So it is quite possible that N-LCA may have this one integrated with it. Here is some info....

1-796350.jpg

2-797152.jpg

Though,Samtel has bagged the order for MFDs (totally Indian) for the Tejas!:cheers:

HAL press release

The next phase of this order will see Samtel Displays Systems fit MFDs for HAL’s LCA
and IJT programs.

MFD-780894.jpg

Very happy to see our defence sector maturing at this pace this year..
LCA, LCH,K series missiles etc...Too good..

Tejas LSP-4 fired another round of R-73 Today ?

By admin at 1 December, 2010, 2:35 pm

BY : IDRW NEWS NETWORK

Spotter near INS HANSA Base in Goa , spotted Tejas LSP-4 taking off at around 3.30 pm today and coming back to land at 4.15 Pm , another spotter claims to have seen Tejas Carrying Two R-73 on board when it took off , but the spotter who saw it land did not see any missile on it .

This information is based on information provided by spotters and Readers of IDRW.ORG and it cannot be verified yet by us with our sources .

the current empty weight of LCA is 6400kg?
can any body provide me link about this?

So its first helmet mounted display and sight in Asia ?????

So its first helmet mounted display and sight in Asia ?????

huh ?? HMD has been integrated since quite some time in the indian sub continent..

Su 30's , mig 29's/K's and the latest F16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom