What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Haha. A whole lot of ifs and buts in your post. LCA Tejas is being developed and developed, but not being commissioned. Meanwhile, the IAF pilots keeping falling out of the sky with their Mig-21s. Brilliant.
come on mate dont ruin the thread u have zero knowledge and still blabbering
first learn to produce engine of a moped or auto

I pointed the one thing that mattered, and that is when you guys got totally defensive. Anyways, keep day dreaming. Suits us perfectly fine.

well what else they can do that troll dear ;) :sarcastic:

thing is they know they will never ever face tejas but still to get a ego boost trying to make fun of smallest son of there bigger and powerfull enemies if you know what i mean rest you speculate about them yourself :haha:

well thats what you have to say as if pakistani fighter jets dont meet with mishaps do you want me to get to your level and give tou time line that in last few years how many of your fighter jets have crashed and how many of your fighter pilots got killed in them ..... well kid lets remain on topic we are not USA or saudia that we are so rich we change fighter jets just like that and thats why we negociate for so long and we are tesing so rigrously so no problems remain and all ironed out before its formally given to indian fighter pilots .. so kid look at the bigger issue not rivial matters :tup:

You are missing the point. The LCA Tejas was supposed to do one thing, and that was be available in time to replace the older jets. But since it hurts your petty little ego, there is no point in keeping this discussion going any longer.

well what else they can do that troll dear ;) :sarcastic:

thing is they know they will never ever face tejas but still to get a ego boost trying to make fun of smallest son of there bigger and powerfull enemies if you know what i mean rest you speculate about them yourself :haha:

Trolls fooling themselves.

You are missing the point. The LCA Tejas was supposed to do one thing, and that was be available in time to replace the older jets. But since it hurts your petty little ego, there is no point in keeping this discussion going any longer.

Trolls fooling themselves.
no kid since your a troll and since your intention is to troll here and since guys like @Arsalan & @WebMaster have diffrent set of rules for indians and for pakistanies they do let you get away with anything but ban us if we reply you back in your own langage and that whats holding me back in replying to you the way i do best so let it go

now as for tejas unlike cahs strapped PAF cash rich IAF is spoiled of choices and can choose and is choosing the best it can from swedish , american or russian or french fighters after rigrous testing them not taking and inducting untested and un FOC fighters like JF17 and then improving them and adding radars and LDPs and missiles and PGMs and LGBs after induscting them in contrast IAF wants a ready for war fighter fully tested and war ready (FOC) its like a diffrence between haves and have nots :haha:

no kid since your a troll and since your intention -------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome back.
If you have any problems with the forum and the moderation is so bad please report that in the relevant thread. You know very well where to do that.

I find it hilarious when you complain about moderation of PDF when i see you post (and i have a few times since i was invited there by a few Indian friends) on that other forum. Have some shame, you have absolutely no moral authority to talk about double standards by friend.

@nair @scorpionx can you please help me here and go through the thread and report and RATE all the posts that you think need to be rated and reported.

Thank you.

@WAJsal @The Eagle

no kid since your a troll and since your intention is to troll here and since guys like @Arsalan & @WebMaster have diffrent set of rules for indians and for pakistanies they do let you get away with anything but ban us if we reply you back in your own langage and that whats holding me back in replying to you the way i do best so let it go

now as for tejas unlike cahs strapped PAF cash rich IAF is spoiled of choices and can choose and is choosing the best it can from swedish , american or russian or french fighters after rigrous testing them not taking and inducting untested and un FOC fighters like JF17 and then improving them and adding radars and LDPs and missiles and PGMs and LGBs after induscting them in contrast IAF wants a ready for war fighter fully tested and war ready (FOC) its like a diffrence between haves and have nots :haha:

It is amazing that immature people like you have been allowed to operate on this forum. It might be acceptable in Hindustan to troll and smother people who might carry an opposing opinion, but we have a vibrant civil society in Pakistan. You couldn't defend the glaring blunders of Hindustan so you're trying to make personal attacks. But I will not complain about your behavior because it is not in my nature as a Pakistani to rat out other people.

Moving to the second part of your comical post, having cash doesn't mean you waste cash when you get spoiled for choice. The IAF is an air force, not a trophy wife. But they can continue to act like one for all we care. We will have it easy in the air like 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999. What your post does show is your immaturity.

Welcome back.
If you have any problems with the forum and the moderation is so bad please report that in the relevant thread. You know very well where to do that.

I find it hilarious when you complain about moderation of PDF when i see you post (and i have a few times since i was invited there by a few Indian friends) on that other forum. Have some shame, you have absolutely no moral authority to talk about double standards by friend.

@nair @scorpionx can you please help me here and go through the thread and report and RATE all the posts that you think need to be rated and reported.

Thank you.

@WAJsal @The Eagle

Hello Arsalan,

I have always had a deep interest in defense related issues and I joined this forum sometime back, but couldn't get the time to become active until now.

However, I am constantly seeing our Hindustani friends making complaints against me when I question the LCA Tejas project in a perfectly decent manner.

Can you please let me know if there is any actual issue or if they are being overly sensitive?

Best Regards.

The main question is what has Hindustan achieved?? What is the status of the great Tejas? It remains under testing while the IAF flies its old Mig-21.

It is being serial produced at the rate of 8 this year, 12 for the next & a stabilized 16 from 2018-19 per annum. A second production line is being set up.

but we have a vibrant civil society in Pakistan.

Please move this to stupid and funny thread.

It is being serial produced at the rate of 8 this year, 12 for the next & a stabilized 16 from 2018-19 per annum. A second production line is being set up.

Please move this to stupid and funny thread.

Of course we can then add all your posts in that thread too.

having cash doesn't mean you waste cash when you get spoiled for choice. The IAF is an air force, We will have it easy in the air like 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999.

However, I am constantly seeing our Hindustani friends making complaints against me when I question the LCA Tejas project in a perfectly decent manner.

Best Regards.

now now kid what i can say but just to counter you point is tejas already is in process of diiverry and second production line in nasik is already commissioned one already working full steam in bangalore while another one coming up (for MK2)

now as for all those wars you showed me kid well had you been so great in all of those you would have got kashmir and dint had to run to USA & UNO each time for a shamefull ceasefire but then since history is something which every one has his own interpritation and specially pakistanies love to denyal and a parellel universe of there own keep dreaming just like you thing you have a so called "vibrant civil society in Pakistan." :omghaha:

"It is being.." "wil be.." "being set up.."

Great achievements. So coming back up to my original post that the LCA Tejas will need another decade to mature, this was all a lot of talk and no real action. Just like every other thing Hindustan has done.

That's your come back after getting literally owned in every thread ?

Looks like you Hindustanis have a different definition of "owned" as compared to the rest of the world.

now now kid what i can say but just to counter you point is tejas already is in process of diiverry and second production line in nasik is already commissioned one already working full steam in bangalore while another one coming up (for MK2)

now as for all those wars you showed me kid well had you been so great in all of those you would have got kashmir and dint had to run to USA & UNO each time for a shamefull ceasefire but then since history is something which every one has his own interpritation and specially pakistanies love to denyal and a parellel universe of there own keep dreaming just like you thing you have a so called "vibrant civil society in Pakistan." :omghaha:

Munchkin I don'y know why you don't feel any shame. What good is future deliveries when we are asking what you have done up till now???? The world looks very different from what you day dream. Wake up. Or don't wake up because that really suits us much better.

One can't really expect shame from ones who condone gao rakshak murders and then question others.

'it is being' is present progressive tense, if you missed that one. BTW, when we talk about our future plans, it must be remembered that we are trying for capabilities beyond anything PAC Kamra has now.

So coming back up to my original post that the LCA Tejas will need another decade to mature

You'll see an AESA equipped Tejas in 2019, so claiming that it'll take a decade to mature proves your idiocy.

Looks like you Hindustanis have a different definition of "owned" as compared to the rest of the world.

Dont make me post the stupid comments you made on the Brahmos thread here.

What good is future deliveries when we are asking what you have done up till now????

6th serial produced one has been handed over to IAF.

Great achievements. So coming back up to my original post that the LCA Tejas will need another decade to mature, this was all a lot of talk and no real action. Just like every other thing Hindustan has done.

Munchkin I don'y know why you don't feel any shame. What good is future deliveries when we are asking what you have done up till now???? The world looks very different from what you day dream. Wake up. Or don't wake up because that really suits us much better.

One can't really expect shame from ones who condone gao rakshak murders and then question others.
he he he he kiddo apart form everything we all know who is beeging yamrica bahadur and china for second hand or for soft loans or discounted rates for 8 aef sollahs :haha:

and what we do in contrats we are setting up factories and testing fighter and readying for full production which is already stated and as momentum builds slowly and steadily is gaining steam so keep balberring no body is botherred every body wants to make money and we are also doing that

now as for tejas its already on scedule MK1 already 40 orderred 6 diliverred Mk1a already under final developement stages testing will start in mid 2018 and 83 already orderred (only new landing gear and AESA radar with IFR probe & OBOGS addded) and MK2 coming out in 2019( prototypes already under construction)

'it is being' is present progressive tense, if you missed that one. BTW, when we talk about our future plans, it must be remembered that we are trying for capabilities beyond anything PAC Kamra has now.

6th serial produced one has been handed over to IAF.

So Hindustan is trying to get capabilities beyond what PAC Kamra has anything now, but has failed to even come close to what PAC Kamra has achieved presently. Good job. *Slow Clap*

Dont make me post the stupid comments you made on the Brahmos thread here.

Please be my guest. It can't be half as stupid as compared to what you've been doing on this thread.

You'll see an AESA equipped Tejas in 2019, so claiming that it'll take a decade to mature proves your idiocy.

Hahahaha! Boasting about something you have not achieved. The only idiocy you have proved is your own.

Back
Top Bottom