What's new

HAL Tejas AFM article.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This six months old article gives an idea of what the Indian LCA Teja is made of, packed with all the latest gadgets and cutting edge technology, this next generation state of the art aircraft is about to take the jet fighter market by storm. In the words of the author, "If you were worried about the escalating arms race in the East, the development of the Teja will add to your nightmares".

1-LCALittleConfusedAircraft.jpg

2-LCALittleConfusedAircraft.jpg

3-LCALittleConfusedAircraft.jpg

... I mean replacing Th with a B in Thunder is as easy as missing out the last S in Tejas... In case you want to go there...
Are you North Indian? If you are, then it is normal for you to replace the th with an s, and any linguist would accept that of you instead of a b!

Are you North Indian? If you are, then it is normal for you to replace the th with an s, and any linguist would accept that of you instead of a b!

I am more inclined to replace Th with a B or even a BL if we want to start the name calling.. Or even go to the extent of removing the last R from Thundar in the same light as removing the last S from Tejas

No its not.. And neither are you foolish enough to not know that.. ...

Honestly speaking, I don't even know what Teja or Tejas means, I was under the impression that latter is accumulation of the former. !!

What nonsense, isn't Tejas multiple of Teja. ??

Hehehe... keep your language limit to English & your MT... dont mess with newer one like Hindi..:rofl:

Listened about "adh jal gagari chhalkat jaye"???:cheesy:

Tejas is full name...

Now who the hell is TEJA???:undecided:

What nonsense, isn't Tejas multiple of Teja. ??
I don't know if that is a genuine or a pretend question, but it sure cracked me up!

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I am more inclined to replace Th with a B or even a BL if we want to start the name calling.. Or even go to the extent of removing the last R from Thundar in the same light as removing the last S from Tejas
Nice Beory or BLeory or Beor or BLeor you have!

where's the article::::what:

Nope .... its "TEJAS"

not expected from a senior member like you to get facts wrong like this .....
be it intentional or accidental...
But anyways losing a 'S' does not make LCA loose it teeth does to ...
so cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom