What's new

HAL pegs price of Tejas fighter at Rs 162 crore

Status
Not open for further replies.
similar weight, similar fuel capacity (lca carries slightly more), similar thrusts of engines and such a vast difference in combat randius. I am sure someone is lying!!!
F-404 consumes more fuel in dry thrust compare to RD-93 but more efficient & comes less fuel in wet thrust.

similar weight, similar fuel capacity (lca carries slightly more), similar thrusts of engines and such a vast difference in combat randius. I am sure someone is lying!!!
F-404 consumes more fuel in dry thrust compare to RD-93 but more efficient & comes less fuel in wet thrust.

So your HAL is such pathetic organization that it MIS-STATES specifications just for fun?

Too much cow-piss drinking by HAL authorities, eh? :rofl::rofl:

And if it mis-states one spec, how can we trust other specs given by it?

Retarded indians shooting their own foot....

What claims, dumb? :lol:

Specify and I'll give you source ;)

:omghaha: You seems to be on high after drinking mix of Camel and Goat piss. :rofl:

Why don't better you ask PAC about who is lying ?? :cheesy:

There was no Pakistan back then,...

What's up with so much anger and ancestral mudslinging? Spending too much time reading youtube commemts on Indopak videos or what?

Of course there was no pakistan back then but there were the ancestors of pakistanis who bowed to the will of their Muslim masters wilfully or were raped to accept islam. That's how conversations took place in the region that is now Pakistan. Get your facts right.

That is a retarded thing to say.
So you are accepting on this forum that all of you guys are bastard children of Tamerlane. :smokin:
When we go deep in discussion and rub reality on their face ,they have accepted it many a times on this forum itself.

Dude, if you take HAL information from 2012...and JF-17 information from 2011 Turkey Air Show..then JF-17 comes out to be a lighter aircraft than Tejas. Almost 100 kg lighter....

Where is the "rant"? Don't be an idiot now.

JF-17's stated combat range is 1352km and Tejas stated combat range is merely 300km...and thats a fact stated by the DEVELOPERS of both fighter aircrafts after testing and more testing.

Why are you crying here? Go argue with HAL....

Ok ... . you didnt understand that the stated info of LCA is wrong.. as i already mentioned to you... HAL has not mentioned the real weight.. The thrust to weight ratio has significantly increased from less than 1 from earlier proto type to greater than 1 of LSP-8.. this should have made you think twice... which means Tejas has reduced weight significantly from initial 6800 kg to less than what is stated...

Secondly combat range 1352 vs 300 shows that either the quoted one is wrong .. by the following logic..
Empty wt of LCA < Empty Wt of JF-17
Clean take of wt of LCA > clean take of wt of JF-17..

going by your every ones known factor GE performance is better than RD.. now you do the mathematics .. dont tell me idiot .. if you cant do the simple mathematical analysis.. you seem to be the word you are stating..

and the word crying is not me.. i dont want to argue with HAL.. i and many know what i am debating here... if you want to debate.. be mature... it is showing that you are ranting by slipping words "idiot" , "crying" etc.. not me

That is barely 2 to 2.1 Million dollars (Rupee=61.90 per USD.)

2,03,54,040 crore dollars exactly.

This is what i am trying to explain.. he seem to be a kid...

Okay LCA being 26 Millions a piece is good but it is going to have consequences for Rafale which stands at 84 millions a piece. MMRCA needs to win a debate for the price and benefits it offers VS Proposed MCA, its cost and its benefits. The only possible point which goes in the favour of Rafale is its delivery time-frame or diversity of hardware. Price wise, it will receive rightful criticism.

No, let me explain why?
If Rafale is Apple then Tejas is Orange.

Rafale Vs Tejas
One has medium combat range while other has short combat range.
2. One has heavy payload capacity while other has medium payload capacity.
3. One has all the electronic goodies while other has less.

Other reasons why we are buying Rafale:
1. Rafale cost of around $120M-140M also include cost of weapons+Spares+other support systems.
2. Rafale deal also include TOT (for few limited parts only).
3. It also include future JV(mutual understanding excluding costs) in some other areas like Engine and consultancy in Naval Tejas to name the few.

This is a news to me.. you have a link to read the same?

Well, it wasn't as big a humilliation of losing half the country, never to get it back ever again. Or fancy F-16s fleeing when locked on by migs during an actual war.

But havent you guys lost Pakistan, Azad Kashmir and Bangladesh which were part of India once. So who has lost more land?
Hmmmm!
:p:

But havent you guys lost Pakistan, Azad Kashmir and Bangladesh which were part of India once. So who has lost more land?
Hmmmm!
:p:

heee heee ... we just gave Pakistan and Bangladesh for our brothers to live without a fight... we are peace loving country... we have big heart :)

This is a news to me.. you have a link to read the same?

This is not secret. You can check both engine's fuel consumption rate in dry & wet thrust weight on their respective website.
But F-404 is more efficient in wet thrust mode which makes it ideal for sigle engine fighter thats why we choose F-404 over RD despite making it locally.

heee heee ... we just gave Pakistan and Bangladesh for our brothers to live without a fight... we are peace loving country... we have big heart :)

OK a country who have fought three wars with Pakistan, one war with China and involved militarily in Sri Lankan affairs, your country is a very different kind of peace loving country no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom