What's new

HAL pegs price of Tejas fighter at Rs 162 crore

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lord :woot::woot::woot:

Can you provide a source for this claim of yours :D ???
Of course not. But who wants sordid things like source and evidence, when wishful thinking takes its place?

Sure. If you are retarded then that is what my logic looks like. Come back to me when you want to talk sense.

Gee uncle. I did not know that. Is is similar to Tom and Jerry ?

No one is talking about saving cost. At least take the effort to understand what is written.

There are missions where F-22 will perform flawlessly, so now you want that too ? How about for missions that A-10 can perform flawlessly ? What about missions F-35 can perform flawlessly ? Why don't we get 100 each ?

WOW. Really deep. Let us also provide our Army with Bullock cart, kitchen sink, whoopee cushions etc.. as those too will increase our armed forces choices and 'variety'.

I see no point in arguing with a sadist which you are. You would get the same advise by any senior member you come across this thread.

I see that you have lots of hopes on LCA but atleast look at the difference between us in this forum before you tag me retarded.

I see no point in arguing with a sadist which you are. You would get the same advise by any senior member you come across this thread.

I see that you have lots of hopes on LCA but atleast look at the difference between us in this forum before you tag me retarded.

LOL. You must then be a sadist too for coming back for more. Or does your condescending post makes you a someone with a complex ? I have a clear policy of giving respect to people only when they treat others with respect. You might want to remember that.

BTW You have been tagged as a retard for making a strawman argument.

The Rafale medium multi-role fighter, which is currently being negotiated with Dassault, could cost between Rs 750 crore and Rs 850 crore ($120-140 million) each.

The Mangalyaan Mars probe costs $70 million or Rs 420 crores.. That's just about half of the cost of a Eurofighter! So why the devil are people bellyaching about the 'unaffordable and exorbitant ' cost of the Mars mission? :whistle:

LOL. You must then be a sadist too for coming back for more. Or does your condescending post makes you a someone with a complex ? I have a clear policy of giving respect to people only when they treat others with respect. You might want to remember that.

BTW You have been tag as a retard for making a strawman argument.

Don't be rude mate
If we want numbers then simply produce MIG-21(only $ 2 million) in large numbers & use Kamikaze doctrine.
Maintainence & fly away cost is huge & IAF will exhaust all his budget for a capacity with hundred Rafale can give at very low cost.

LOL. You must then be a sadist too for coming back for more. Or does your condescending post makes you a someone with a complex ?

You have been tag as a retard for making a strawman argument.

Coming back for more?

Dear, this is a forum where people are meant to argue, not fight. You are into inflicting damages by using in inappropriate languages. If I were one among you or for tat matter your age, I would have replied in a similar fashion.

I have seen and experienced many young bloods in this forum, but I have always stayed away from them as I am sure I would get no reasonable answer from them. I am still replying to you because our heart beats for India.

You are a passionate guy but dont loose it to myths.

Don't be rude mate
If we want numbers then simply produce MIG-21(only $ 2 million) in large numbers & use Kamikaze doctrine.
Maintainence & fly away cost is huge & IAF will exhaust all his budget for a capacity with hundred Rafale can give at very low cost.

I do not think the pilots with IAF agree with your Kamikaze doctrine. You might have to staff the IAF with the Mujaheddin.

Even when IAF exhausts is budget, all that money would have been spent in India and recirculated in India boosting the economy. Not boosting the economy of France.

When LCA finally starts to mass product ,then it is the proper time to discuss about price.

Well why does every LCA thread becomes a di*k measuring excercise for the Green and Red flags. If you so called fighter is really superior so be it...you don't have to come in to every LCA thread and ruin it. Time will prove what is superior or inferior.

LCA has laid the foundation for the military aircraft industry...soon it will flourish...

Dude, if you take HAL information from 2012...and JF-17 information from 2011 Turkey Air Show..then JF-17 comes out to be a lighter aircraft than Tejas. Almost 100 kg lighter....

Where is the "rant"? Don't be an idiot now.

JF-17's stated combat range is 1352km and Tejas stated combat range is merely 300km...and thats a fact stated by the DEVELOPERS of both fighter aircrafts after testing and more testing.

Why are you crying here? Go argue with HAL....

In essence, if you take latest specifications from "official sources" of both aircraft's manufactures, then;

1- JF-17 Thunder can carry more payload (>4000kg)
2- JF-17 Thunder has 3x more combat radius than Tejas.
3- JF-17 Thunder can fly ~6,000 ft. higher than Tejas' maximum height limit.
4- JF-17 can go far beyond Tejas' maximum range (JF-17's ferry range : 3840 km, Tejas ferry range: 3000km)
5- Speed of both aircrafts is same (MACH 1.8)

Lastly, JF-17 is "deployed" and is "operational" with Pakistan Air Force..while Tejas still have to clear ALOT before it achieves that level.

So as you can see, JF-17 Thunder is clearly leading Tejas by miles. Tejas MK II might close this gap. But as of now, JF-17 project is vastly superior in success and delivery than Tejas.
>Combat Range of SU 27 is 2500 and Jf 17 is 1352.o_O Your Chinese master(PAC is just assembling) will never tell you that A combat range is when you engage in Dog Fight or other defensive maneuver,where you drop your tanks and fly Clean in Full afterburner.
Lets take this one by one, Ferry range of LCA is 3000Km and Jf 17 is 3482Km.
while Internal Fuel Capacity of JF 17: 2,300 kg
Internal Fuel Capacity of LCA : 2,458kg
and Specific fuel consumption of RD 93 Full afterburner: 188 kg/(kN·h)
Specific fuel consumption of F404- GE-402-IN 20 Full afterburner :
177.5 kg/(kN·h)
This speak the volume of BS feeded and manipulated from CAC/PAC just for the sake of exports :rolleyes:

And as you said Jf 17 is fully operational while lot remain for Tejas. Even I wish so:angel:
PS: latest specifications from "official sources" of both engine manufactures.:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom