What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

Regarding Naval Light Utility Helicopter , the number is projected to be 120 in an expected new RFI. Panther and Bell offering are front runners. Sadly we won't see Wildcat running for this ....
The Bell 429 and Panther are easily more preferable than the Wildcat that has seen only limited export success.

My personal preference would be the Panther as it has extensive service history in India (Pawan Hans) and Airbus are investing heavily in India.

Last edited:
rudra.jpg
13584857_1133737363370984_584028326350550876_o.jpg
rudra9-765870.JPG

@PARIKRAMA can we rename this thread to Indian Armed Forces - Attack helicopters ?

Good Day
Actually opening post of the thread says about LCH only. So thats the issue atm.

I was in fact requesting the change like

Its title is -

Can we make it -
Indian Helicopters - News, Updates,Discussions

That way it can cover all helos like Dhruv, LCH, ALH, LUH to even new procurement ones like Ka226 or say in future ones like apache, chinook, S70B or any other Helicopter ..

Basically a pure dedicated Helicopter thread for all news and discussion collation.

Had requested mods to review and perhaps suggest as i am not requesting for one more dedicated thread owing to news and updates being much limited in nature. This renamed thread itself should do more than enough and justifiably, helicopters helps cover a much wider topic in here.

Actually opening post of the thread says about LCH only. So thats the issue atm.

I was in fact requesting the change like

Its title is -

Can we make it -
Indian Helicopters - News, Updates,Discussions

That way it can cover all helos like Dhruv, LCH, ALH, LUH to even new procurement ones like Ka226 or say in future ones like apache, chinook, S70B or any other Helicopter ..

Basically a pure dedicated Helicopter thread for all news and discussion collation.

Had requested mods to review and perhaps suggest as i am not requesting for one more dedicated thread owing to news and updates being much limited in nature. This renamed thread itself should do more than enough and justifiably, helicopters helps cover a much wider topic in here.

Have the armed forces evolved executing different scenarios (attack, defense, evac) etc with these air assets? I would love to know what they have learnt and how the requirements have changed.

Back
Top Bottom