What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

LOL, 'mirage like aircrafts are too soft for them.' (Russian made aircraft pilots)

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco7_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco4_1280.png

Updates from HAL:

- >200 (and counting) ALH "Dhruv" in service in India
- Rudra production in full swing, 65 units ordered by the IAF to date and 97 for the IA: check out some of the IA Rudras lined up awaiting delivery (in black in the background):

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco2_1280.png

-----
-----

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco10_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco9_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco6_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco5_1280.png

- Full flight testing prgram of LCH complete
-Weapons testing program now underway
- TD-4 design modifications specifically to reduce RCS
- First SQN of LCH to be ready for the IA by 2018 (orders for LCH not yet disclosed)

@PARIKRAMA @Ankit Kumar 002 @Vergennes @Taygibay @Levina @randomradio @SpArK @nair @MilSpec @anant_s @Koovie @Echo_419 @Joe Shearer @arp2041 @Star Wars @ranjeet @Roybot @hellfire @ito @dadeechi @sathya @IndoCarib @Sky lord @Water Car Engineer @acetophenol @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Unknowncommando @Armani @litefire @Bombaywalla @Skull and Bones @Omega007 @XiNiX @AMCA @SRP @Oscar @waz

- First SQN of LCH to be ready for the IA by 2018 (orders for LCH not yet disclosed)

Once you get the first step right, the subsequent products much take significant time to develop. Hopefully we are working on a Mi-17 class category of helicopters.

Once you get the first step right, the subsequent products much take significant time to develop. Hopefully we are working on a Mi-17 class category of helicopters.

Very true, from the very solid base the ALH has provided HAL have been very successful in expanding their abilities and portfolio therafter. Give Indian entities and talent the time and resources and they are able to compete with the best that's for sure. Look at where the HAL rotary division was 10 years ago and where they are now, truly spectacular.

+ HAL's 10 ton IMRH will be given the offcial go ahead within the next 36 months, as of now only preliminary deisgn work has been conducted.

Are you sure bro? I've heard the IMRH will for sure be in the range of 10-13 tons but have no clue if the final specs are known as of yet.
They started with 10 ton idea but after consultations with forces they settled for 12.5-13 ton helicopter. I remember hearing this during some aero india seminar presentation video.

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco7_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco4_1280.png

Updates from HAL:

- >200 (and counting) ALH "Dhruv" in service in India
- Rudra production in full swing, 65 units ordered by the IAF to date and 97 for the IA: check out some of the IA Rudras lined up awaiting delivery (in black in the background):

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco2_1280.png

-----
-----

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco10_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco9_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco6_1280.png

tumblr_of2b4hYjTl1tjfjuco5_1280.png

@PARIKRAMA @Ankit Kumar 002 @Vergennes @Taygibay @Levina @randomradio @SpArK @nair @MilSpec @anant_s @Koovie @Echo_419 @Joe Shearer @arp2041 @Star Wars @ranjeet @Roybot @hellfire @ito @dadeechi @sathya @IndoCarib @Sky lord @Water Car Engineer @acetophenol @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Unknowncommando @Armani @litefire @Bombaywalla @Skull and Bones @Omega007 @XiNiX @AMCA @SRP @Oscar @waz
@Abingdonboy What role difference we have between Rudra and LCH?

LOL, 'mirage like aircrafts are too soft for them.' (Russian made aircraft pilots)

And a scalpel is too tiny for blacksmithing.
To paint a room, average guy with this
6a012875a9d834970c01538e2fceb5970b-800wi.jpg
does fine.
But you need a special guy with this
05048-group3ww-l.jpg
to paint details
like these
w1509t400.jpg

Bragging about your preference for blunt instruments is fine I guess,
but by such metrics, we'd still be bludgeoning each other with clubs.

Go Mirage 2000 I & TI jockeys, Go! Tay.

And a scalpel is too tiny for blacksmithing.
To paint a room, average guy with this View attachment 343668 does fine.
But you need a special guy with this View attachment 343672to paint details
Bragging about your preference for blunt instruments is fine I guess,
but by such metrics, we'd still be bludgeoning each other with clubs.

Go Mirage 2000 I & TI jockeys, Go! Tay.

Everyone here knows Mirage were the IAF favourites..
No need tO equate soft with anything inferior..

--------------

I was surprised when pilot mentioned Meteor is too long for Lca :o:

Very true, from the very solid base the ALH has provided HAL have been very successful in expanding their abilities and portfolio therafter. Give Indian entities and talent the time and resources and they are able to compete with the best that's for sure. Look at where the HAL rotary division was 10 years ago and where they are now, truly spectacular.

+ HAL's 10 ton IMRH will be given the offcial go ahead within the next 36 months, as of now only preliminary deisgn work has been conducted.

Awesome. ALH ( And the Family > LUH , ALH and LCH ) has been an wonderful journey so far. A Perfect exmaple why the First step is necessary, even if its long.. hard and costly.

IM sure Tejas story wont be different either.

@Abingdonboy What role difference we have between Rudra and LCH?

IMHO, Rudra is for Army ( Army Aviation ), LCh is fr IAF.

They started with 10 ton idea but after consultations with forces they settled for 12.5-13 ton helicopter. I remember hearing this during some aero india seminar presentation video.
Is this news is true ....any more detail will be appreciated

Awesome. ALH ( And the Family > LUH , ALH and LCH ) has been an wonderful journey so far. A Perfect exmaple why the First step is necessary, even if its long.. hard and costly.

IM sure Tejas story wont be different either.

IMHO, Rudra is for Army ( Army Aviation ), LCh is fr IAF.
You have to break up for me, trying to imagine where I will deploy what and for what role.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom