What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

I have been recently asking myself what kind of life those normal average Indians can have if the current regime of India doesn't choose to be the world trouble maker. basically:

more schools/hospitals/roads/sea ports/airports can be built. however, the current situation is India is upgrading dozens of air forces bases while there is no decent international airport in most of its population centers.

example here:
an average airport in a 3rd class Chinese city. (first class cities: Beijing/shanghai/Hong Kong etc, second class: Nanjing/Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Tianjing etc.)

I just don't understand when you don't have a strong industral sector, why you just waste all your money on such Combat Helicopters? how about investing more money on electronics industry? how about helping your car industry to produce better cars?

street in new delhi:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/photos/uncategorized/new_delhi_street2_nr.jpg

when millions of troops are being taught how to shoot, how about teach the population more science and more technology? how about spend more on university education? how about upgrade some campuses?

however, the evil regime doesn't just stop there, they drag other nations into the arm race, they operate aircraft carriers for offensive missions, thus all neighbor countries have to spend more on navy gears. they imports a lot of fighters thus other countries have also need to spend less on education/infrastructure as they all have to keep up.

Now we have this LCH project. FFS, how about just let we people in developing country have a better go and not to start another round of arm race?

:tdown:

you use quite often derogatory language in your replies to the threads posted........now your above reply has nothing to do with LCH helicopter...isn't..:).. or has no connections with the topic....i recommend you to visit a psycologist...i can see some sympotms of neophobia or misanthropia....dont take it otherwise...just take a deep breath before you reply bad to somebody..it might help you........its a genuine recommendation.....:coffee:

shchinese no offence but i think u r f?$&ed in the head.U talk about Indian products,do u even have the slightest idea of how pathetic Chineses products are??????????The MADE IN CHINA toshiba laptop started giving serious problems just two weeks after purchase.A MADE IN CHINA zync jeans gives out so much colour while washing that it spoils the other clothes in the machine.Atleast India has its own homegrown programs unlike chinese copy cats.Recently i read an article that BMW is going to the take action against a chinese car manufacturer for copying its designs.Look at the ARJ ,a carbon copy of the DC-9.The list is endless.

The only reason why the Indian defence industry looks plauged with problems is because of the free media over there.Any failed launch or any kind of test is immediately reported by the media.

shchinese , if you can't contribute to the thread , why post?
Anyway , what do you want to prove by showing us images of your country. I have seen enough good airports and roads in my life.

Your whole logic is flawed anyway. I can just as well post the picture of a slum in china juxtaposed against a building in my city. That doesn't prove that India is more advanced than china. Neither do your posts prove / disprove anything

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry to say but its comments like this which allow people like shchinese to hijack threads....Even if you are right still he will reply back with something not even remotely close to this thread proving how great China is and how pathetic India is...Look around any india related thread from last 3-4 days and you will see each and every thread irrespective of topic is comparing India and China....

May i ask how does it matter if chinese toshiba laptop started giving troubles or not...If shChinese believe India is nothing but a nation of fools than let it be....Will it change anything???

Ignore the stupid dimwit.

back to topic,
The Indian media, as crass and insensitive as it may seem, has not managed to get a pic of the LCH yet? or that matter the INS Arihant yet! Isnt this surprising?
Anyone, anybody got a pic of the LCH prototype (not the mock models please).

Ignore the stupid dimwit.

Seconded.

back to topic,
The Indian media, as crass and insensitive as it may seem, has not managed to get a pic of the LCH yet? or that matter the INS Arihant yet! Isnt this surprising?
Anyone, anybody got a pic of the LCH prototype (not the mock models please).

The Arihant is kept far, far away from public view. From what I've read, one can gauge the capabilities of the sub. just by looking at the design.

I'm not sure if that applies to the LCH as well, because if it did, we wouldn't even have pictures of the model. Maybe they'll get a hold of it once its tested. Shouldn't be long, I just hope all goes as planned.

:mod:Kindly drive carefully... we have just noticed a habitual troll on this forum...:rofl::rofl: and this thread is at risk..!!!!!!!!!

@Mods.

please delete this post of scChinese and also take some suitable action...
this is totally unrelated to thread... if we start replying to this post and start belittling China and pointing out China's low quality production and the reality of extreme poverty there....scChinese will not get space to hide.... this thread will be at risk....!!!!!!!

request the mods to please stop trolls at beginning of thread itself...
:mod:

I have been recently asking myself what kind of life those normal average Indians can have if the current regime of India doesn't choose to be the world trouble maker. basically:

more schools/hospitals/roads/sea ports/airports can be built. however, the current situation is India is upgrading dozens of air forces bases while there is no decent international airport in most of its population centers.

example here:
an average airport in a 3rd class Chinese city. (first class cities: Beijing/shanghai/Hong Kong etc, second class: Nanjing/Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Tianjing etc.).......................................

:tdown:

Schinese u sure made the indians pissed

It should have got you pissed, as well as other members(including Pakistani, Chinese) because he is ruining all the threads thereby impacting the standards of PDF....Just look at this thread..How much knowledge did you get about India's Light Combat Helicopter vs How China is better than India???

It should have got you pissed, as well as other members(including Pakistani, Chinese) because he is ruining all the threads thereby impacting the standards of PDF....Just look at this thread..How much knowledge did you get about India's Light Combat Helicopter vs How China is better than India???

Thanks for the info about ur copter plus dude even ur guys do the same so try to ignore some posts that u dont like.Thanks

Thanks for the info about ur copter plus dude even ur guys do the same so try to ignore some posts that u dont like.Thanks

No SSGViper i equally condemn everyone...However what is troubling me is that every single thread turning out to be India-China match....I can understand once...twice but if every thread is just about talking India-China where we will have a meaningful discussion???

Secondly there are no "My Guys" here.....You would be surprised to know that i have couple of Pakistani members in my friend list....So my advice instead of ignoring report such posts irrespective of they belonging to Chinese, Pakistani, Indian or any other nationality member...

I am not surprised at your behavior either ... If you notice I am more a silent spectator and look for strategic discussions which I look forward for my papers on defense studies.

shchinese and your reaction to it made me break my silence.

These forums are meaningless if you guys talk about who is big and who is mighty. This should be more a technical forum than any school kids pantry fight.

I request all members from all nationality to restrain from countering even if there is any kind of provocation from hijackers and move on. I also see there are some quality posts and counter posts which is always encouraged.

I am sorry I dont contribute much here but I am one of those who look for war room discussions as a big source for strategic studies.

Thanks once again guys... ! Keep up the spirit of these forums...!!

Instead of declaring others troll it would be better if you provide facts that deny scchinese claims.

dude...how can you possibly counter someone living in his own alternate reality?
that guy KNOWS that this LCH WILL fail...well what can you say about that..?

Back
Top Bottom