What's new

HAL LCH ready to roll out!

learn truth.:enjoy:
Which version??The one they teach you inbred swines in your rickety madrasas??!! :lol:

if super power china is sweat shop what is poor india?:rofl:

SYGwA97.gif

pakistan has lots of money. so don't worry.
SYGwA97.gif

also friend china will give loan for planes.

SYGwA97.gif

no tejas is mess from inside too. also it is developing for 30 years. also it don't fly with weapons. not useful for war. also compat radias is only 300km. so you see tejas ia fail plane. tejas is so big fail indian airforce hates it. indian pilot say that mig-21 better then tejas. so how you compare this fail with asia's no 1 plane made in pakistan.
Yet this failed plane has got everything better than your no.1 plane!!Where does it leave you then??Oh, don't answer it, it's a rhetorical question. :D
oh no please not speak of USA. it is fail country. they can't beat simple taliban.
meme.jpg

you are not knowing enough about what happen in desert storm. i read books on this. i tell you here.

so in operation desert strom america use black hawk with machine gun but they were ambushed by iraq army. they used apache but that too having issue of visibility. so finaly they canceld helicopters for war. they only used helicopter in safe space to pick and drop ground force. no use in helicopter combat after they learn their lesson.
SYGwA97.gif

You mean to say.. Pakistan betrayed Kashmiri once again of there freedom for sake of few $$? and also the ghazwa e hind deam?:D
i am not pakistani but let me tell you hard fact of kashmir. pakistan is fully winning karshmir today. look 99% people in kashmr support pakistan. they have pakistani flags. india is bif fail in kashmir.

Nope, not at all!!Just because a few of the components which were manufactured in the factories owned by OEMs and which happened to be in PRC due to the dirt cheap labor costs in there, do not make them Chinese procucts, since all the IPRs of those components are still owned by the OEMs and the Chinese engineers had absolutely no contribution in their development cycle!!

Because the companies decided to set up their manufacturing plants in PRC!!The electronics (and all kinds of items) which come from original Chinese vendors are of piss poor quality to put it mildly.

J 10 and its variants!!Heck, even the LCA prototypes and TDs have got vastly superior radars and electronics than what's onboard your in service jf 17s!! :lol:

You are a funny dude, really. :D

View attachment 421439

Yet in the western front alone, pakistan managed to lose over 6000 square kilometer of its landmass, despite the half @rsed nature of the Indian offensives!! :lol:

You mean the part where we killed 3 times as many of your soldiers than you killed ours and our forces desimated your armored formations one by one, or are you talking about the part where you statred the conflict with the aim to take Kashmir and ended up barely defending Lahore by quite literally, the skin of your teeth, as the saying goes??!!Yeah, I do remember those.

You mean, your soldiers might run back once again with their tails tucked between their hind legs, like your chinese masters??!!Yeah, there is indeed some real possiblities of that happening again, in fact, I'm quite sure that, yet again, the things will unfold exactly the same way!!

Oh no, never!!After all, I'm just a lowly mortal, how could I even dare to think low of you nordic master people??!! :D

No, not in dreams but in reality!!

Actually, we make better rifles than your Chicom masters do!!

It appears that the cowardice of your chicom masters have given you quite the jolt!!Don't worry, it'll pass.........eventually..........may be.

The MiG 21, which was neither equipped with MAWS nor flares, was shot down by a Stinger and not by a fuckking Anza!!Downing a modern attack chopper, equipped with state of the art EWS comprising RWS and differnt types of MAWS sensors, giving nearly 360 degree situational awarness would be a whole different ball game altogether!!
And besides, Indian attack choppers will be armed with ATGMs like LAHAT and HELINA, both of which have ranges greater than 8 km, so the choppers wouldn't even need to enter the engagement envelops of your hyoer galactic Anza Banzas in the first place!!

Wikipedia!! :rofl:

No you moron!!The best all round MAWS are the ones with combined IR-UV ones!!

You do not stop the incoming missiles, you direct them away from your platform by either using flares or DIRCM.

ffs..leave da kid alone. he's the village idiot and you're having a debate with him on national television. let him be..he needs 2 convince himself about something..anything ..he even dreams of being an indian when he grows up ..just check his flags out :lol:

learn truth.:enjoy:

if super power china is sweat shop what is poor india?:rofl:

pakistan has lots of money. so don't worry. also friend china will give loan for planes.

no tejas is mess from inside too. also it is developing for 30 years. also it don't fly with weapons. not useful for war. also compat radias is only 300km. so you see tejas ia fail plane. tejas is so big fail indian airforce hates it. indian pilot say that mig-21 better then tejas. so how you compare this fail with asia's no 1 plane made in pakistan.

oh no please not speak of USA. it is fail country. they can't beat simple taliban.

you are not knowing enough about what happen in desert storm. i read books on this. i tell you here.

so in operation desert strom america use black hawk with machine gun but they were ambushed by iraq army. they used apache but that too having issue of visibility. so finaly they canceld helicopters for war. they only used helicopter in safe space to pick and drop ground force. no use in helicopter combat after they learn their lesson.

so please understand this. even in mosul russia did not use helicopter. no one is stupid.
No weapon is invincible,that doesn't mean that we shouldn't invest in that particular platform.

Heavy in weight or weapons? why not we make heavy? if we are making light then requirment is light so why buy heavy now?
lol...

Heavy class means it can carry more weapons and the platform is also bigger and much more capable while light class means it carries lesser weapons.

Both has its utilities.India used MI-35,which is of heavy class,but it also restricts its various capabilities like ceiling.India wanted a platform which can even fight in places Seachen,LCH is result of this.

Abe yeh thread LCH ke bare me tha. Magar 1-2 page ke baad topic semiconductor mein badal gaya!

Anza also improving too. Anza MK3 can shoot down mig29 too. no issues. but here we speak of helicopter. so you see how easy Anza can shoot LCH if Anza can shoot supersonic plane.

this is india's face saving lie. everyone knows truth.

Yes it can shoot down F- 22.. only thing is F- 22 must do nothing flying in close range to ANZA.. so it can shoot down.. go to kindergarten school again..

Yeah, so private that apparently, even you yourself ain't aware of those qualifications and their 'fileds'!! :lol:

I know, Grapes are sour, they always are, homeboy!! :lol:

Becareful he studied in Dark lord engineering college of medical sciences.. and he is serving in CIA, FBI, MiB..and even in intergalactic special investigation department... So watch your words..

russia is not asia russia is europe. pakistan airforce is better then israel, korea. pakistan airforce is on same level of japan and india. japan doesn't have tacticle bomb on missile and with j 10 even india too will left behind. so pakistan becomes no2.

all that featcher come with JF17 too. also JF17 flies with weapons too. also 100s of JF17 in service too. no comerision.

All face saving lies.

no you not understant. no helicopter can deflect fast coming close range missile. you wanting to happen impposibe.
bhai kiti gaaliyaa khaoge bas bhi karo be,pure thread ka kachra kar diya hai tumne

No weapon is invincible,that doesn't mean that we shouldn't invest in that particular platform.
i 100% agree you. LCH and Anza both same powerfull.

lol...

Heavy class means it can carry more weapons and the platform is also bigger and much more capable while light class means it carries lesser weapons.

Both has its utilities.India used MI-35,which is of heavy class,but it also restricts its various capabilities like ceiling.India wanted a platform which can even fight in places Seachen,LCH is result of this.
I see you having good point. heavy light mix good idea.

i search google so i see that india only having 16 atack helicopter. so china having 203 atack helicopter but india buying LCH so now i do calcation.

LCH 65+114=179 + 22 apache = 201 + 16 old heavy MI35 = 217 total atack helicopter.

so 5 years india china will have same atack helicopter. very good for india.

Yes it can shoot down F- 22.. only thing is F- 22 must do nothing flying in close range to ANZA.. so it can shoot down.. go to kindergarten school again..
if f-22 fly low in montains Anza can shoot down too. f-22 not perfect. stelth is only for marketing to children. people who belive f-22 alon win war is stupid. but you don't know this so all you do is low name calling.

Becareful he studied in Dark lord engineering college of medical sciences.. and he is serving in CIA, FBI, MiB..and even in intergalactic special investigation department... So watch your words..
very low. people who jelos of other are always do low name callling.

I see you having good point. heavy light mix good idea.

i search google so i see that india only having 16 atack helicopter. so china having 203 atack helicopter but india buying LCH so now i do calcation.

LCH 65+114=179 + 22 apache = 201 + 16 old heavy MI35 = 217 total atack helicopter.

so 5 years india china will have same atack helicopter. very good for india.
India is retiring MI-35.Apache will fill the rank.Plus you forgot to count Rudra Attack Helos..

hal-rudra.jpg

This dark toad gave me a headache with his posts. The amount of autocorrect and grammatical fill in the blanks required to make a sentence meaningful is literally mind bending.
@Dark Lord Forever Bhai tu hindi, pashtun,Urdu ya jo bhi teri first language hai usi me likh. Please spare us the guessing game. I am sure Google translator can produce a better result even translating the remotest dialect of even a dead language.

@Skull and Bones Bhai I think you probably know it but still let me state it again, you are arguing with a pre pubercent kid or an adult with extreme learning "differential ability". I wasn't surprised when he "Did not want to name the chips"....He probably hasn't figured out what a PHD means.

India is retiring MI-35.Apache will fill the rank.Plus you forgot to count Rudra Attack Helos..

hal-rudra.jpg
i did not know this. this was hiddin. is rudra heavy? or light or medium?

so now india will having

rudra 38+60 + 179 LCH + 22 apache = 299 atack helicopters :o: this is crazy number.
so india will become no 4 or 3 from curent no 38 in world in atack helicopter in just 5 years:suicide:

see blelow chart.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/aircraft-helicopters-attack.asp

Back
Top Bottom