What's new

HAL LCH ready to roll out!

rudra 38+60 + 179 LCH + 22 apache = 299 atack helicopters
Everyone knows we'll buy more Apache in near future.It is bound to happen.

I don't like Rudra type platform being used as gunship.But as long as it performs properly,I'll not say anything.Hopefully they'll fare better than those makeshift MI-17 gunships.

This dark toad gave me a headache with his posts. The amount of autocorrect and grammatical fill in the blanks required to make a sentence meaningful is literally mind bending.
my name is Dark Lord not Dark toad.

@Dark Lord Forever Bhai tu hindi, pashtun,Urdu ya jo bhi teri first language hai usi me likh.
PDF rules only english. if you not understand english your problem.

@Skull and Bones Bhai I think you probably know it but still let me state it again, you are arguing with a pre pubercent kid or an adult with extreme learning "differential ability". I wasn't surprised when he "Did not want to name the chips"....He probably hasn't figured out what a PHD means.
i don't do low name calling. because i am smart. i have hard facts.

so you are calling my english bad. let see.

your spelling mistake

autocorrect - wrong

pre pubercent - wrong

i am not british slave. i care less of english. if you want be british slave first go and learn your favorit english before calling others.

Everyone knows we'll buy more Apache in near future.It is bound to happen.

I don't like Rudra type platform being used as gunship.But as long as it performs properly,I'll not say anything.Hopefully they'll fare better than those makeshift MI-17 gunships.
What's your specific concerns against rudras?

Another great indengious indian weapon platform

well done india

love then design

upload_2017-8-29_22-47-33.png

THATS A LOT OF FIRE POWER THT THE LCH can CARRY

will devaste armoured formations in desert and bunkers in mountains

Can this one stay in the air for longer than the helicopters sold to Ecuador? :what: or will this also serve for crash survival training?

Can this one stay in the air for longer than the helicopters sold to Ecuador? :what: or will this also serve for crash survival training?

LOOKS LIKE you got humiliated with you stupid idiotic post.

The indian helicopters look good AND you KNOW THAT ...

what a waste of money, convert transport helicopter into attack configuration....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom