What's new

Hajj 2014 Quota of Major Muslim Countries (Pakistan,Indonesia,Iraq,Turkey,Iran,Morocco,Tunisia,etc.)

I was only pointing out the logical fallacy in his statement, don't get your panties in a twist.

It's not a logical fallacy when there is only one Makkah and one Madinah and both happen to be located in what is now KSA and were always inhabited by locals who were in charge of both the hajj and umrah and even before Islam Makkah was a pilgrimage site for a very, very long time.

So of course we do it better than everyone else by virtue of that. Only normal.

Anyway what are you trying to transmit here? More sour grapes and trolling? We are frankly not interested.

Last edited:
@jandk

Ordinary Yemeni children:

Overall Yemenis are easy to notice if you are familiar with the Arab world. Even regional differences inside Yemen are easy to pick apart. I for once can usually spot people from Sana'aa and those from Aden without a problem. Or people from Hadhramaut and those of the highlands.

Madrasa " Epic fail " Math as usual

Haj Quota India = 136,000 link

Haj Quota Pakistan = 143,368 link

Now 136000/143000 = 0.951

and 0.951<<<<<60

+

Substantial proportion of it is reserved for Arabs residing in India ( genuine one like Bohra Muslims, not wannabe like most of subcontinental Muslims )

It is your bharati education that failed since you failed to understand the sarcasm.

They seem to have a rich culture. Where they merchants of profession mainly as I suspect that they were? Where do they live in India?

They do indeed remind me of Yemenis based on appearance and clothing:

bohra.jpg

Interesting lot.

Gujarat..

Weird comment. Has anyone conducted it before to compare? :confused:

Isn't that a form of discrimination? Who decides the quotas within India?

Saudi government.

In foreign policy, host nation's rules are followed and Saudi has put up the condition that certain amount of Hajj quota would be reserved for communities with genuine Arab descent.

Madrasa " Epic fail " Math as usual

Haj Quota India = 136,000 link

Haj Quota Pakistan = 143,368 link

Now 136000/143000 = 0.951

and 0.951<<<<<60

+

Substantial proportion of it is reserved for Arabs residing in India ( genuine one like Bohra Muslims, not wannabe like most of subcontinental Muslims )

LOL you Indians really do not know what sarcasm is. :rofl:

It is your bharati education that failed since you failed to understand the sarcasm.

Funniest part is he is not the only one. Every time I say something sarcastic to an Indian they go full retard, at first I thought they were just acting dumb but now I think they honestly do not know what sarcasm is. :lol:

Funniest part is he is not the only one. Every time I say something sarcastic to an Indian they go full retard, at first I thought they were just acting dumb but now I think they honestly do not know what sarcasm is. :lol:

Damn this poor IQ. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom