What's new

Haier starts its first ever laptop assembly line in Pakistan

These guys dont look in a hurry to assemble them :0) Anyways does anyone know the quality of these laptops ????

very very very low sound. plus the speakers are mounted downside. so if you put laptop on something instead of handling it in air. it will be tough for you to listen even at full volume.

Plus, more frequently a horizontal line appears on there screens. a line which hide everything beside it. it seems like crack but actually it's not.

I have one. Very poor quality touch pad and USB ports.
Even my old grade B Toshiba was better and yet cheaper.

No where near in quality to Dell, HP and Toshiba.
May be you were unfortunate enough to get a faulty unit? All my friends who were given these in my university have not faced such issues. If its still in warranty you should call for customer care.....they will fix it for free.

I have seen that Haier selling LCD/LED TVs and mobiles very cheap in Pakistan compare to others popular brands..Its chinese company which has production facilities in many countries i.e India, pakistan, indonesia, malaysia, south africa, Algeria etc so its good that they are expanding their business but only those who own products of this company can comment on quality of its products

I actually haver been using it for well over a year and its quite good,
really good battery timing, Gets the job done but internal speakers dont have much sound, but overall a good laptop.

very very very low sound. plus the speakers are mounted downside. so if you put laptop on something instead of handling it in air. it will be tough for you to listen even at full volume.

Plus, more frequently a horizontal line appears on there screens. a line which hide everything beside it. it seems like crack but actually it's not.
I have a 1300$ Asus rog and it has the same speaker issue lol

i have used one of the pm initiative laptop, and i have to say its build quality is better then mine dell inspiron with all aluminum build

Had a toshiba heard it was all brand and all that found that brand quite horrible , the power code area got busted by overuse.

Never will buy that company brand again give me Chinese laptop

Back
Top Bottom