What's new

Hafiz saeed to challenge US bounty in international court

Most of us have studiously avoided any religious angles and focused on legal issues.You have a tendency to see everything from a religious perspective and paint with a broad brush.
Yes. I see Pakistanis needlessly repeating many of the same errors that the Jews of ancient Israel made 2,000 years ago. Muhammed had some words about that, didn't he? But perhaps Josephus is better reading.
...Not surprisingly, really, from an Israeli apologist, given that the standard Israeli rule-book invokes religion as a primary line of defence to discredit all criticism as anti-Semitism.
Totally off-base, you see.

So according to you, they can be allowed to use deadly force against innocent civilians in order to achieve their goals.
They can be allowed to target Indian army in Kashmir which is illegally occupying it. This they have done in the past and thats why name of Hafiz Saeed or Let beats the $hit out of Indians.

Fighting occupation is 'terrorism' only for the occupiers.

They can be allowed to target Indian army in Kashmir which is illegally occupying it. This they have done in the past and thats why name of Hafiz Saeed or Let beats the $hit out of Indians.

Fighting occupation is 'terrorism' only for the occupiers.

You do know that there are a bunch of people in your home country that say the same about PA ??

And the only thing the name of LeT and Hafiz Saeed is beating the $hit out of, is Pakistan's credibility in international circles.. Diplomatically HS may be one of the best things that happened to India :D

what an emotional twat....i saw this same reporter guy, interviewing Ahmed Qureshi and a few other Pakistani figures (each time he got owned)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sad to see that, Pakistan is feeding those snakes and funny part is Pakistani think that those snakes will never bite them.

This is sad to see that, Pakistan is feeding those snakes and funny part is Pakistani think that those snakes will never bite them.

Hafiz Saeed doesn't seem to pose a threat to Pakistan....nor does it appear he's a terrorist, because the courts determined that the charges against him couldn't be proven. If he was involved in any anti-state activity, you'd have to be damn sure he would not be roaming in public.

Since you're a sad person talking about all kinds of sadnesses - well i must say it is ''sad'' to see that US is now getting involved in this affair (to please india) when in fact US has done a HUGE dis-service to indian position because unlike india (which is hell-bent on prosecuting Saeed) -- the Americans made it evident that sufficient evidence to prosecute Mr. Saeed is LACKING

sorry bud, can't help ya. But do you need a tissue?

what an emotional twat....i saw this same reporter guy, interviewing Ahmed Qureshi and a few other Pakistani figures (each time he got owned)

Wahahahaahahaha! What a clown that anchor was. Thanks for sharing. :tup:

lol video deleted by youtube

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom