What's new

HAFIZ SAEED ko giraftar karne ka faisala

Not really...nothing else but hogwash! Going by the past experience.. he will go to court..prosecution will put up half-hearted resistance as usual..& he will walk out a free man!
Yes True but they have made the effort, it would not hurt us if we took a couple of steps forward.

Yes True but they have made the effort, it would not hurt us if we took a couple of steps forward.
In what way? These kinda antics are quite obvious! HS is a state asset of Pakistan..he is beyond Pak civil Govt'a jurisdiction! Script is going to be plain, simple & predictable! Will be obvious in a week's time..

Time to get rid of all extremist groups without sectarian distinction.
not an extremist thats the problem

such cruelty :( doves shouldn't be kept inside a cage but let free to carry message of peace across the world :pakistan:
quite true atleast we dont put a KNOWN terrorist as head of state ie MODIm let me spell it out for u

1 week... or less for bail...
insha allah

I don't think government will continue to protect him. Already much international pressure, because he is chief of banned organization and we are doing against the laws of U.N such as to protect any entity of banned organization and if provide them safe place, U.N can take action.
wow!!!! u still gonna quote that retarded outfit that did nothing for UN resolution on KASHMIR

Is he ? I am not a supporter of him but is there any Prove or Court judgement against him ? something i miss maybe bro
exactly !!!

Great move by the government of Pakistan..........now it's time for the government of India to reciprocate.
hang MODI

good news. Pakistan strikes back. this will shut India and US up.

Terrorist says who India?

People like Hafiz Saeed and the groups have done more damage to the cause of Kashmir then any other. Attacking unarmed civilians is not national resistance.

Is he ? I am not a supporter of him but is there any Prove or Court judgement against him ? something i miss maybe bro

There is also no court judgement against Modi for the killings of innocent Muslims. Will you establish the same requirement for justice as a court judgement on that too?

Why have I got this feeling that it may be a secret understanding between the government and Hafiz Saeed. As if it were true, his disciples would have wrecked havoc in Lahore by now. :agree:

Just before their master's order, they were protecting him and even China supported them in resisting the international pressure. Their principled stance was bring evidence against him in the court of law and if found guilty, we will punish him and no one ever brought any evidence but just today, Trump, their master and their biological father, ordered them to sell their bodies and souls and as usual they capitulated and obeyed because they are corrupt and their money and assets are overseas, aside from offshore companies, they have a lot of investment in USA, Dubai, Germany and UK..CIA has all the details so if they want and when they want, they will cook their goose..

You do realize all that talk of "china and russia will come to our side" is utter rubbish!
China will be the first to forsake as it does not want to risk its own relations with global powers!

Why have I got this feeling that it may be a secret understanding between the government and Hafiz Saeed. As if it were true, his disciples would have wrecked havoc in Lahore by now. :agree:

The entire fasad machine of religious terrorism has its joy stick in the GHQ...today the order came from Abu America...so no one can dare switch on the fasad machine..

People like Hafiz Saeed and the groups have done more damage to the cause of Kashmir then any other. Attacking unarmed civilians is not national resistance.

Again brother its just statement, you did not answer my question .. where is the prove of any of your allegation ? when did he attack unarmed civilian ?

And the butcher of Gujrat is the head of the state Wah Wah. I'm more happy if burqa molvi send to hell jail as well.

Again brother its just statement, you did not answer my question .. where is the prove of any of your allegation ? when did he attack unarmed civilian ?

He offered prayers for Kassab, a killer of unarmed civillians. He is the head of Lashkar e Taiba, which have carried out attacks against unarmed civillians. I support the right of Kashmiris to self determination and resistance, but attacking and killing unarmed civillians is not just or allowed under the Islamic rules of war. So yeah, this man is a terrorist in my eyes.

He offered prayers for Kassab, a killer of unarmed civillians. He is the head of Lashkar e Taiba, which have carried out attacks against unarmed civillians. I support the right of Kashmiris to self determination and resistance, but attacking and killing unarmed civillians is not just or allowed under the Islamic rules of war. So yeah, this man is a terrorist in my eyes.

So offering a Namaz-e-Janaza of a Person who commit a act of terrorism is wrong ? where did it says that ? is it in Constitution of Pakistan or Quran ? what if a Ahmadi was put under Arrest without a Charge ? your argument is not base on any Substantial proof bro, you are just probably settling some old score or anything ..
I have no love for this or any other religious parties, but arresting someone without a Proof is unlawful and present ourselves as animals living in jungle, but its your opinion to hate him or call him terrorist but i will wait till there is a Prove against him ..

It is far more important and far better if the LeJ is dismantled first. I say this not because of good or bad terrorists but the matter of priorities. Those groups like TTP/LeJ that are slaughtering our people definately warrant greater attention than those wanted by our neighbors. The problem with Pakistan is we take action under pressure otherwise none at all. And the pressure from western countries only concerns those terrorists that have attacked them like Ramzi Yousuf and Khalid Sheikh Muhammad.

I do not understand why fertilizer, used in making bombs that killed over a thousands of civilians in Swat was not banned until American pressure. We do too little ourselves. If we make policy ourselves we will also see more action against terrorist groups organized against us than a foreign country. It is indeed a matter of priorities and our first priority should be peace in Pakistan, then another country.

Back
Top Bottom