What's new

Hafiz Saeed in Mubashar Luqman Show

Quote of the month...What did he present? he had loose motion and was in toilet from 26/11 to 29/11?

So easy to bluff you guys.....ha ha ha, why should ameerika send army to trailbal areas..

dear friend, its a geat evil porki conspiracy that evil muzlum like hafiz saeed is set free by legal court

very evil conspiracy

i will prefer hell for entire my existence if god supports hate preacher ..whatever scenario it may be..

i will prefer hell for entire my existence if god supports hate preacher ..whatever scenario it may be..

what if god supports narindar modi?? is god on the right track?

I dare anyone on this forum to point out any one thing he said that does not sound legit or makes sense.

As a person who only speaks and understands English and French, nothing he said sounded legit or made any sense to me, whatsoever. I dare say that most of the people in this world would agree with me on this.

@ darkinsky
narinder modi did anything to pakistan ? Thats a new to me..if you are thaakedaar of all people in the universe then very good ..i will come to you if i had any problem with modi ..please do help..

@ darkinsky
narinder modi did anything to pakistan ? Thats a new to me..if you are thaakedaar of all people in the universe then very good ..i will come to you if i had any problem with modi ..please do help..

you didnt reply to my original question :azn:

@ darkinsky
if modi is a hatepreacher and still god supports him then i want to stay far far away from that god ..
And now its your turn to reply my previous request of help ..

You certainly are a false flag. Put your Indian flag on and do not decieve.

:rofl: :rofl:

Whatever Zia was, we all know that he was a nationalist. He hated India by heart. In fact i would argue that there was a reason why every leader in Pakistan in the 70s, 80s, and 90s wanted to continue with the nuclear program. :agree:
There is no greater danger to a country than misplaced nationalism..

Thanks for your comments but i think Pakistani citizens know better what is best for their country.

Doesnt look like..

How can he live in such openness despite having a bounty on his head??Pakistan needs to get their affairs on order, it can't keep pulling this nonsense.

There is no bounty on his head.. The bounty is for information that can be used as proof of his crimes..

But Indians and Americans have their own criteria of innocence . If they had enough proofs against Hafiz Saeed why they dont bring him to justice in International court ( which must be neutral ) , but they cant do this as they have no proofs against him but they have habit of crying so let them cry yar . Bachay hain

I will wait for the day when a terror strike in Pakistan is traced back to HS and his organization..And I can bet that day is not very far off..

not all pakistani americans are like VCheng

And that is just Pakistan's bad luck... He is one of the few people in this world that makes me believe that all is not lost for Pakistan yet

Back
Top Bottom