What's new

Hafiz Saeed calls followers to wage jihad against India

TTP said they will bang all ISI payroll Mullahs. Period.
and who is TTP?? all i heard was that they want to bang indian chutyas across the border in afghanistan and half of the groups in TTP are now siding with Pak Army so STFU ur strategy is about to get fucked by ISI and MI in waziristan

Killing Hafiz Saeed -- or anyone in Pakistan -- is a trivial matter and well within India's capabilities, physically. It is the bigger picture which matters and only competent statesmen understand the big picture.

MMS was a statesman. Modi is a cowboy yahoo.

The difference -- and damage to India's interests -- will only become apparent over time.

Rising tensions between two nuclear nations will cause wider diplomatic fallout.

We are not underestimating him at all. We are eagerly awaiting him to live up to this "tough guy" persona. Modi will undo everything India's statesmen have built up over the decades.

Yawn. And we are back on track with the Indian obsession with the Pakistani army...

I have doubt about that.Because unless nukes Pakistan dont have a good economy or diplomatic clout.
Modi know how to handle our national security.Perhaps you can see a
tough ,effective statesman than Manmohan Singh.Look at him his first master stroke for inviting your PM and other SAARC leaders in his swearing ceremoney.
We Know Modi very well.He called him for giving a tough message and clear his agenda.And NS got that very well.

This man wants limelight at expense of his countrys image in world ..if he walks the talk then he should cross the border first if not possible atleast send his son or family members rather than corrupting mind ,shedding blood of unemployed youths of pakistan

What if Pakistan itself turns out to be an anti-Islamic entity. :lol:

Will you still wage Jihad in the name of Allah against India if it were to wage a war against such Anti-Islamic state of Pakistan who collaborated with Kuffars in killing Muslims.
That is never gonna happen INSHALLAH and soon you would face us

holy-war01.jpg
:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Dont attack him or kill him.Just increase our Intelligence and Surveillance .Closely watch LeT action and neutralize their plan to attack India if any.
Let it go like this way.We only need to take defense to protect our people.
Hafiz Saeed and his LeT is destroying a generation of youth in Pakistan .It will be good for us in long term.
But attacking them will always increase our head ache.

The only ones who will cross the border are 16 year olds brainwashed kids.

And they will not last a week.

The rest are just good for making noise in a park.

In tilon main tel nahi hai...

And Hafiz's remaining lifespan is shrinking now every day. He will not last long...
That is a sad part.

But if Pakistani's dont care about it, why should we.

In most of the cases, these young people joined up with jihad because they were unemployed. Jihad offered both money and spiritual salvation to them. So these people thought better to die for a cause and get money than live a life of poverty and indignity.

Pakistan's economic mess is one of the major factors why these jihadists gain influence in Pakistan. How Pakistan's population comes more and more under the extremist narrative because their State is failing to look after them.

:suicide2: after 60 years people don't understand, what is best for them. So Upper waala bhi kuch nahi kar sakta..

Thank GOD, atleast we are fighting for good career and better life................ not for stupid things.....

60 years barbad ho gaye aur 60 years barbad ho jaayenge...........Per milna to kuch nahi hai:warning2:

He has NO OR LITTLE SUPPORT IN PAKISTAN ESPECIALLY FROM EDUCATED COMMUNITY, YOU GUYS JUST MAKE IT SO. IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

rofl do not even lie bro. Just check out this thread only guys supporting him. And do not tell me the guy who is posting here is not educated!

Also, it's called freedom of speech. As long as he is talking about resisting Indian army units, not killing civilians, then his speech is no different from the speeches in US Congress about supporting freedom movements around the world.

I'm not sure how calling for final jihad against another country and soliciting the local crowd(Pakistanis, not Indians) for volunteers falls under protected speech. I'm yet to hear about a congressional speech that implored the US public to form militias and wage war on foreign nations.

On Wednesday, Jamat- ud- Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed delivered a fiery speech as thousands of followers joined him at the famous Aabpara Chowk - situated just a few hundred yards from the ISI headquarters - and asked them to get ready as the " time has come to perform the final jihad against India to free Kashmir from Indian occupation". " Are you ready to help Kashmiri brothers and sisters? Would you join me for this noble cause?" Saeed asked the gathering.
Thousands of his followers responded to their leader by assuring him that they were ready to fight India. "Kadam badhao Hafiz Saeed, hum tumhare sath hain (Lead the way Hafiz Saeed, we are with you," an energetic crowd of roughly 7,000 to 10,000 chanted.

I'm not sure how calling for final jihad against another country and soliciting the local crowd(Pakistanis, not Indians) for volunteers falls under protected speech. I'm yet to hear about a congressional speech that implored the US public to form militias and wage war on foreign nations.

O my innocent Friend you are so cute. Sin is sin no metter how you do it. Nuking Japan was also done after congress approval i guess? of Bombing of tens of thousands of people. Material is what you do not what you say in words. When you say "we will save democracy there" Actually means "we will bomb the hell out of thay country and its infrastructure. ;)
Regarding Hafiz saeed. He have no Mass public support instead of a few thousand Hardliners. And we dont stop anyone to speak out whatever he wants. Indian Shiv cena leader called for a possible Nuclear attack on Pak. does that matters? no
Because street layman have right to speak his feelings. But these people cannot even think about contest in an election and making it to National Assembly let alone deciding national Policies. Unlike your Blue Collared terrorists like Joe Baiden, Dick Chenny, Joerge Bush, John Mcain.

rofl do not even lie bro. Just check out this thread only guys supporting him. And do not tell me the guy who is posting here is not educated!
When does 1 guy started representing the entire EDUCATED COMMUNITY OF PAKISTAN. Believe me everyone in my FAMILY AND FAMILY FRIENDS and most of ppl i know outside family all want him dead, because of his extremism.

Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan wants to impose Sharia law in Pakistan and eradicate all Kuffars (Minorities, Shias and Ahmadiyyas are also Non-Muslims). Pakistan Army and ISI are also murtards and hence have to be thrown in hell fire - These are the words of TTP.

They will come to India after establishing Allah's Supremacy over Pakistan and eradicating all anti-Islamic forces. :lol:

Mehsuds part ways with Fazlullah’s TTP - PakTribune
where did i mention mehsud group or any other group there are 40 something groups half with Pak Army half against it

O my innocent Friend you are so cute. Sin is sin no metter how you do it. Nuking Japan was also done after congress approval i guess? of Bombing of tens of thousands of people. Material is what you do not what you say in words. When you say "we will save democracy there" Actually means "we will bomb the hell out of thay country and its infrastructure. ;)
Regarding Hafiz saeed. He have no Mass public support instead of a few thousand Hardliners. And we dont stop anyone to speak out whatever he wants. Indian Shiv cena leader called for a possible Nuclear attack on Pak. does that matters? no
Because street layman have right to speak his feelings. But these people cannot even think about contest in an election and making it to National Assembly let alone deciding national Policies. Unlike your Blue Collared terrorists like Joe Baiden, Dick Chenny, Joerge Bush, John Mcain.

Innocent? Me? M'kay!!! :P

My question was rather focusing on how calling for jihad and soliciting volunteers comes under protected speech. The analogy of American senators just wouldn't fit in this context as I pointed out in my earlier post. I wasn't trying to imply any innocence on the part of Americans.

Hafeez Saeed is a terrorist who has been designated as one by none other than the United Nations. He also carries a US bounty on his head and that's not just because he has a fugly one!!! When the Shiv Sena organizes rallies calling for Hindu militias to carry out attacks on Pakistani soil, we can discuss their relative strengths. Sure, talk is cheap.However, Hafiz Saeed has demonstrated capability and that's worrying.

P.S. The US President doesn't need any approval from Congress to launch nuclear weapons.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom