What's new

Hafiz Saeed calls followers to wage jihad against India

10422240_1486544498242358_5951665696134415381_n.jpg
What should I be looking at in this picture? Am I missing something?

--
he saying .. i realized after so many yrs.. i was on wrong path ..
please read and prosper...
dont be like me :-)

I suppose the key feature in that picture is the book that is being handed over by Hafiz to the little boy, unless I'm missing something significant..

220px-The_Sealed_Nectar_cover.jpg

Ar-Raheeq-ul-Makhtum (in Arabic/Urdu: الرحيق المختوم ; meaning The Sealed Nectar) is a biography of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, written in Arabic andUrdu by Safiur Rahman Mubarakpuri. The Arabic version was awarded first prize by the Muslim World League, at the first Islamic Conference on Seerah, following an open competition for a book on the Sirah Rasul Allah (life of Muhammad) in 1979 (1399 AH). The book competed with 170 other manuscripts, 84 in Arabic, 64 in Urdu, 21 in English, one in French and one inHausa.

The title of the book is derived from the Quranic verse Yusqawna mirraheeq-(in)-makhtum-in, meaning "Their drinks will be spiced with sealed nectar". The book takes into account various phases of the life of Muhammad. The book has been undergone extensive supervision from The Quran Publishing and Printing, Riyadh and has been deemed authentic. The revised edition of the book is less than 600 pages. It has been translated into English as The Sealed Nectar.

I suppose the key feature in that picture is the book that is being handed over by Hafiz to the little boy, unless I'm missing something significant..

220px-The_Sealed_Nectar_cover.jpg

Ar-Raheeq-ul-Makhtum (in Arabic/Urdu: الرحيق المختوم ; meaning The Sealed Nectar) is a biography of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, written in Arabic andUrdu by Safiur Rahman Mubarakpuri. The Arabic version was awarded first prize by the Muslim World League, at the first Islamic Conference on Seerah, following an open competition for a book on the Sirah Rasul Allah (life of Muhammad) in 1979 (1399 AH). The book competed with 170 other manuscripts, 84 in Arabic, 64 in Urdu, 21 in English, one in French and one inHausa.

The title of the book is derived from the Quranic verse Yusqawna mirraheeq-(in)-makhtum-in, meaning "Their drinks will be spiced with sealed nectar". The book takes into account various phases of the life of Muhammad. The book has been undergone extensive supervision from The Quran Publishing and Printing, Riyadh and has been deemed authentic. The revised edition of the book is less than 600 pages. It has been translated into English as The Sealed Nectar.
--
right..
if books is right interpretation of islam / nobel prophet then its good for that kid and nation
if not ...another freedom figter to be buried by IA
or PA in case he joins talib

Back
Top Bottom