What's new

Hafiz Saeed Addressed UET Lahore ?

enough amaan ki asha and similar garbage that was being continously shoved down our throats by the media... it is time to return some of the love we received in these last few years with our usual traditions of excessive gifts and goody bags...

I like this attitude...... .Atleast you are honest....... Instead of hiding behind some cliche words....... I am not surprised at the support (from educated guys) HS get...... It justifies his speech in the premiere university........

I like this attitude...... .Atleast you are honest....... Instead of hiding behind some cliche words....... I am not surprised at the support (from educated guys) HS get...... It justifies his speech in the premiere university........
It is the policies of the Indian Government which has sunk the chances of peace...
The intellectuals here were all discussing peace, whether it be in universities or talk shows but the love for Pakistan that has been seen from the Indian Government, the BJP and the RAW agent have woken the nation up to what peace would mean and how real it would be..
I wonder how you expect us to react to the BJP leader saying Pakistan is to be divided into four and the government knows about this plan would play out here :) our analysts say that and your nation and its media cries like its the end of the world

It is the policies of the Indian Government which has sunk the chances of peace...

Yeah policies like PM visiting pakistan (which did not happen since kargil), policies like NSA's meeting in a third nation..... Policies like PM's are hell bent to have a peaceful relationship......

The intellectuals here were all discussing peace, whether it be in universities or talk shows but the love for Pakistan that has been seen from the Indian Government, the BJP and the RAW agent have woken the nation up to what peace would mean and how real it would be..

Intellectuals discussing peace is not specific to Pakistan, but the problem is you are not aware what happens in India.... The "Aman Ki Asha" you mentioned was never one sided..... Now when it comes to RAW/ISI They have specific mandate and they have been doing what they have been known for.... ISI have been caught pants down on 26/11 - Suggest following the court proceedings of David Headly, i have several such instance which can be discussed....... But then for those who believes their agencies to be the holiest wont work.... BTW I dont believe RAW is a saint organisation....
wonder how you expect us to react to the BJP leader saying Pakistan is to be divided into four and the government knows about this plan would play out here

BJP govt???? As if Subramanian swami is the govt of India.... Come on mate if you do not know search what he is..... He is one of the worst trolls.....Every indian knows it..... Even the BJP guys knows....... He was the guy who brought a BJP govt down in centre......
analysts say that and your nation and its media cries like its the end of the world
Analysts like Zahid Hamid?????

Because he is an accused so until proven guilty or innocent should not be invited .
BTW why only him? tomorrow you can also invite Taliban leaders for lectures if HS can be invited why not them?
Well our courts have cleared him and their is no accusation against him. So until you have solid case against than I ask you take to him court. Other wise he is cleared and every university should invite him for lectures.
@Spring Onion

Yeah policies like PM visiting pakistan (which did not happen since kargil), policies like NSA's meeting in a third nation..... Policies like PM's are hell bent to have a peaceful relationship......
all that was window dressing while the real policies were to destabilise and isolate Pakistan
BTW I dont believe RAW is a saint organisation....
well and that is why we have men like this :) and will continue to have them.... To remind our people how saint like RAW is... Better it be said in our universities and colleges...
personally I have never attended any seminars or any function of this man but it is a need at this time to remind India what it means to play with Pakistan
BJP govt???? As if Subramanian swami is the govt of India.... Come on mate if you do not know search what he is..... He is one of the worst trolls.....Every indian knows it..... Even the BJP guys knows....... He was the guy who brought a BJP govt down in centre......
He has a very large following.... Very vocal about his views and most are bordering on extremist and in the Rajya Sabha... so excuse me when we stop thinking India is in any way peaceful and that its politicians are in anyway better then this man who you hate
Analysts like Zahid Hamid?????
When your Televisions stop obsessing over Pakistan then come and talk about our analysts... Like your media ever gets anything right :) and it has tons of viewers which seem to eat it all up because well, do not see any changes

@nair My man, Hafiz Saeed is a golden goose for India and you are trying to kill him? Who needs RAW when you have men like Saeed doing the work for us - As long as these folks have a free run of the place - Pakistan will remain artificially stumped. They might think they have him tamed but we all know how that turns out in the long run

In addition India will have plenty of propaganda points in the world stage. Most of the countries except for Pakistan and it's one ally have accepted that he is a terrorist and our diplomats have significantly reduced work load - they dont have to find new materials to earn their pay but they can keep on harping about Saeed every six months to reinforce the image of Pakistan as terrorist harbouring nation. We will say "saeed" but the sub contextual message would be - Look they are sheltering him the same way, they sheltered Osama. Ditto for Azhar and Lakhvi.

In the end it gets us free leverage, so while Pakistan has to go to extent of kidnapping Yadav from Iran and then conductive extensive psyops and still no one in the world believes them, I am yet to see a significant statement from China even endoring their assertions about Yadav - we get the job done by spending 10 minutes cut copy pasting stuff.

So let's just wish them good luck with it and wash our hands off.

all that was window dressing while the real policies were to destabilise and isolate Pakistan

Yeah and Modi would gain a lot internally....... Come on mate, If i was half hawkish as you are, I would have replied you by saying, what happened after Lahore bus yatra, What happened after peace efforts from MMS, and so on..... But then that wont take us anywhere, If you feel Entire pakistan and its agencies is looking for peace and it was India which is not looking for peace...... Then i cannot do anything......

well and that is why we have men like this :) and will continue to have them.... To remind our people how saint like RAW is.

You cleverly skipped the part of the post which had ISI in it.... But i understand, you cant doubt the saints......

Better it be said in our universities and colleges...
personally I have never attended any seminars or any function of this man but it is a need at this time to remind India what it means to play with Pakistan

I like this attitude, Who else can be the best guy to talk about India.... The most prominent charity worker of the world...... By the way I agree with you, He should speak in every university, every school and every collage of Pakistan and spread his ideology, and tell them how a charity worker should work.....

He has a very large following.... Very vocal about his views and most are bordering on extremist and in the Rajya Sabha... so excuse me when we stop thinking India is in any way peaceful and that its politicians are in anyway better then this man who you hate

Again it is upto you, who you want to think, By the way there are hundreds of politicians and most of them are insignificant when it comes to foreign policy.......

When your Televisions stop obsessing over Pakistan then come and talk about our analysts... Like your media ever gets anything right :) and it has tons of viewers which seem to eat it all up because well, do not see any changes

Well You have very little knowledge on Indian media...... I know they are not the best in the business and they do goof up,.... But you know there are sections of media which gets reported or noticed, Because of the interest of people (which includes you and me) on negative news and headlines..... But then you get to see less than 10% indian media in PDF....

@nair My man, Hafiz Saeed is a golden goose for India and you are trying to kill him? Who needs RAW when you have men like Saeed doing the work for us - As long as these folks have a free run of the place - Pakistan will remain artificially stumped. They might think they have him tamed but we all know how that turns out in the long run

I understand the significance and importance of a Free HS for india....... But my point is specific to his speeches to the young educated minds of Pakistan, and I see lot of very well educated men supporting this..... By the way there are few who are opposing it too......
By the way we got one more guy Masood Azhar...... But the problem is he is not a charity worker.....

I understand the significance and importance of a Free HS for india....... But my point is specific to his speeches to the young educated minds of Pakistan, and I see lot of very well educated men supporting this..... By the way there are few who are opposing it too......

In this context whole of Pakistan is PDF. Those opposing Saeed in Pakistan hold the same position as those supporting Aiyar in India. Again contextually speaking not morally or relatively.

In addition India will have plenty of propaganda points in the world stage. Most of the countries except for Pakistan and it's one ally have accepted that he is a terrorist and our diplomats have significantly reduced work load - they dont have to find new materials to earn their pay but they can keep on harping about Saeed every six months to reinforce the image of Pakistan as terrorist harbouring nation. We will say "saeed" but the sub contextual message would be - Look they are sheltering him the same way, they sheltered Osama. Ditto for Azhar and Lakhvi.

In the end it gets us free leverage, so while Pakistan has to go to extent of kidnapping Yadav from Iran and then conductive extensive psyops and still no one in the world believes them, I am yet to see a significant statement from China even endoring their assertions about Yadav - we get the job done by spending 10 minutes cut copy pasting stuff.

So let's just wish them good luck with it and wash our hands off.

Or even after reading your lengthy paragraphs any Indian still feels dissatisfied .............. he can watch Phantom (or whatever that fictional movie is called)................. I hope that would help? No? Yes......

It is disturbing that some people in your country are so extreme and shallow that they decide who is terrorist based on his appearance which is like blind following of the most radical western media which for me being an outsider is surprising. A person can follow his religion and culture and should be free to act unless and until he commits a crime. I say this because I have a lot of Muslim friends who have beard and they are very cool. Both the religious and anti-religious extremes are equally disgusting. A just world needs to be fair for every one regardless of the race, religion, color etc.

Or even after reading your lengthy paragraphs any Indian still feels dissatisfied .............. he can watch Phantom (or whatever that fictional movie is called)................. I hope that would help? No? Yes......

Comment on my post with rebuttals not wishy washy self serving wisecracks.

Comment on my post with rebuttals not wishy washy self serving wisecracks.

There is nothing in your post that needs rebuttals, I saw a common Indian with his imagination as usual trying to console another Indians.............................. that's why I suggested "Phantom" suits you Indians, keep watching it and keep dreaming. It may have a soothing effect, because we all know you cannot do a shit about HS, what a disgrace 4 times the size of enemy and still a crying baby................... your whole post is a trial at hiding this weakness and helplessness. So wishy washy self serving wise cracker knows your worth. What can you do ......................... make a movie and than try to console each other on PDF how and why you cannot do a sh*t about one person who you think is a terrorist. :D

There is nothing in your post that needs rebuttals, I saw a common Indian with his imagination as usual trying to console another Indians.............................. that's why I suggested "Phantom" suits you Indians, keep watching it and keep dreaming. It may have a soothing effect, because we all know you cannot do a shit about HS, what a disgrace 4 times the size of enemy and still a crying baby................... your whole post is a trial at hiding this weakness and helplessness. So wishy washy self serving wise cracker knows your worth. What can you do ......................... make a movie and than try to console each other on PDF how and why you cannot do a sh*t about one person who you think is a terrorist. :D

Sure..

Back
Top Bottom