What's new

Hafiz Saeed Addressed UET Lahore ?

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pasting as received . If True this is a SAD day. Punjab Government should draw her head out of sand.

Can anyone from UET Lahore here on forum confirm ? Though pictures are worth thousands words

The picture was making round about 9 hours ago on internet

Cgm57zhWIAUgsDe.jpg:large

What is UET???? The crowd look like an educated one.....

If you are a liberal than obviously you should have problem because he is a man with beard. Nowadays liberals have problem with everything related to Islam.
What is UET???? The crowd look like an educated one.....
Pakistan's Premium Engineering institution. University of Engineering and Technology Lahore. He is a free citizen of Pakistan. He has every right to address the gathering.

Last edited:
It looks like a auditorium,must be college going students. Any idea of the speech he delivered

Burn India Burn! :( Though I hope not.

Let him address..He is a highly respected social worker and philanthropist who works tirelessly for the dispossessed and left overs - modern day equivalent of Mother Teressa! I and countless others in India are a big fan of his body of work.

I hope he visits us soon, GoI has made special arrangements to honor him and reward him for his charity towards people of India and specially Mumbai. There is even a prize of USD 10 million waiting to be picked up from dear Uncle Sam.

Pakistan's Premium Engineering institution. University of Engineering and Technology Lahore. He is a free citizen of Pakistan. He has every right to address the gathering.

I agree here..... He has every right to address any gathering.......Infact he should address every univ in pakistan, and provide insights to his ideologies.......

Thanks..... It will be interesting to see what message our man conveyed in this speech......

May be in connection with some religious Islamic calendar but I personally find it distasteful.

He will be PM of Pakistan soon.. and leader of the Ummah

Pakistani is NOT India where a known terrorist can become PM.

Burn India Burn! :( Though I hope not.

Let him address..He is a highly respected social worker and philanthropist who works tirelessly for the dispossessed and left overs - modern day equivalent of Mother Teressa! I and countless others in India are a big fan of his body of work.

I hope he visits us soon, GoI has made special arrangements to honor him and reward him for his charity towards people of India and specially Mumbai. There is even a prize of USD 10 million waiting to be picked up from dear Uncle Sam.

:lol: emotional stress

If you are a liberal than obviously you should have problem because he is a man with beard. Nowadays liberals have problem with everything related to Islam.

If you are addressing me then well I am NO conservative Nor a Liberal since I do not tilt towards any extreme am a moderate Pakistani Muslim. Now as far as his beard well that is NOT an issue the issue is he is accused of grave crimes and he was once the part of LeT the terror group that is also involved in killing Pakistanis. So inviting him to such high educational institutions is highly disturbing.

He has that right to go to any place BUT UET Lahore is bound to answer the parents and common Pakistanis for inviting him

May be in connection with some religious Islamic calendar but I personally find it distasteful.

:lol: emotional stress

Sorry but what you call 'terrorist' and what the rest of the world is very different, we don't shoot polio workers, offer prayers for Bin Ladin and murder 160+ plus people in Mumbai

If Modi is a terrorist then why does Pakistan not take the matter up in UN instead of welcoming him with open arms and exchanging gifts with him, your honourable PM inviting him to a family wedding in Pakistan.

I can understand since he is PM of India officially Pakistan has to deal with him but what is the matter with showing him such personal warmth? Positively boggles one's mind when you draw such false equivalency.

The other thing is there is no legal case against him through out the world where he has been convicted before or after he became PM

Hafiz Saeed was once chairman of Islamic studies department in UET Lahore. I have asked some of my friends there about this address so far nobody has confirmed that he addressed students in UET.

Our prime minister has not been convicted in any court of law in India. A person is guilty unless he is convicted by the court while Hafeez Saeed has been declared a terrorist by UN.

Neither is Hafiz Saeed convicted in any court of law in Pakistan. A person is guilty unless he is convicted by the court while UN has also declared many top Taliban commanders as terrorists but now many have been removed from the list by UN so the crux is UN is not a court of law

Back
Top Bottom