What's new

Hafeez Centre Lahore demands Ahmadis to wear special and visible ids

lol man :o::disagree:. I have never seen intelligence agencies saying so, or Pak Army raiding their "safe Houses" or officially saying they are agents of UK. But you gotta believe the nonsense so carry on.

Few years ago I read (I believe it was ummat news), that Ahmadis were building a nuclear reactor under Rabwah..:rofl:

lol man :o::disagree:. I have never seen intelligence agencies saying so, or Pak Army raiding their "safe Houses" or officially saying they are agents of UK. But you gotta believe the nonsense so carry on.
They are declared as non-Muslims by parliament after a long debate and after a terrorist attack on Nishtar College Multan students' train at Rabwah. You skipped that part! this proves that you are another nonsense supporter of qadyani cult!

They are declared as non-Muslims by parliament after a long debate and after a terrorist attack on Nishtar College Multan students' train at Rabwah. You skipped that part! this proves that you are another nonsense supporter of qadyani cult!
Well since you mentioned the "terrorist" attack please quote newspapers or such source for what happened , how many people died how many injured and what "terrorists" were carrying during the attack. Lets educate and enlighten the PDF members on how much terrorism ahmadis have. Lets begin.

Few years ago I read (I believe it was ummat news), that Ahmadis were building a nuclear reactor under Rabwah..
Genius people, no wonder Dr Abdus Salam was one of them :pakistan:

The same place which has Israel flags pasted on the floor and has Israel flags pasted on donkeys pictures pasted on the floor. Yeah these guys are insane. I have no idea who runs this place but their shop union breeds hatred.

This is pathetic by hafeez center and slowly its becoming another hate breeding place.

Well since you mentioned the "terrorist" attack please quote newspapers or such source for what happened , how many people died how many injured and what "terrorists" were carrying during the attack. Lets educate and enlighten the PDF members on how much terrorism ahmadis have. Lets begin.

I already mentioned the reference of Dr Ehsan Bari. He is a living account and his writings are first person experience of what happened when terrorist qadyanis attacked train of students.

This is you need to be banned ( forever )
@WebMaster
Lets see, who will be banned from this forum, those who defend Islam or those who abuse it.
decision rests on admins

@WebMaster @Horus

Zakham per namak na chirka kero guru- :suicide:
bhai chinta nakku hota hai aur aap ya @Imran Khan is mamle me akele nahi :azn:

uhawzm.jpg

I already mentioned the reference of Dr Ehsan Bari. He is a living account and his writings are first person experience of what happened when terrorist qadyanis attacked train of students.

Lets see, who will be banned from this forum, those who defend Islam or those who abuse it.
decision rests on admins

@WebMaster @Horus
You defaming Islam, kis BC mullah se padha hai Tu ne? The teaching of Hazrat Mohammad SAW and Quran are guidance of a Muslim's life and you are far far away misguided .........Ye. Stop defaming Islam and spreading lies.

You defaming Islam, kis BC mullah se padha hai Tu ne? The teaching of Hazrat Mohammad SAW and Quran are guidance of a Muslim's life and you are far far away misguided .........Ye. Stop defaming Islam and spreading lies.
Its sad to watch that such kind of comments are being tolerated by the admins of this forum!

Pakistan Defence Forum admins,
take a look at the wordings!

Back
Top Bottom