What's new

Hafeez Centre Lahore demands Ahmadis to wear special and visible ids

Ahmadi are not muslim. People who are demanding such tags have genuine concerns as per Islamic constitution of Pakistan

Ahmadi are not muslim. People who are demanding such tags have genuine concerns as per Islamic constitution of Pakistan
Your Ahmadi or Pakistani why you are jumping all Pakistan related threads like headless chicken. And what is this nonsense post you know the constitution of Pakistan ?
Your post reported.

Last edited:
12390907_472223432972535_5919794276876775843_n.jpg

Welcome to Al-Bakistan
can some one translate and tell whats written on that yellow board ?

They are sitting in British lap and conducting their operations under cover of European Union.
lol man :o::disagree:. I have never seen intelligence agencies saying so, or Pak Army raiding their "safe Houses" or officially saying they are agents of UK. But you gotta believe the nonsense so carry on.

I thought you could read Urdu script since you speak it very well
i tried to learn it once but gave up after a week :D waise likha kya hai ?

Ya now they've a visible target. Poor Ahmdis
in one of lectures of some pakistani professor i once heared in saying that most of the leagal issues regarding preparations for the partition and leagalities & criminal activities against hindus and sikhs in 1947 in now pakistani punjab were over seen by ahmedies ... too all pakistanies i may be wrong please no offence intended just heared it so asked a simple question

@Zarvan would you like you join ISIS or TTP, what is your opinion about this groups ?

I am burning to know it !

o bhai, if a mall in American or European malls decide to ban muslims, sab se pehle randi rona ap jeson ne hi machana hai
At least I am not and I don't support this step but if you are going to take out Guns and think people will love Qadyanis or at least accept them than that is not going to happen

Back
Top Bottom