What's new

Gurkhas in the Indian Army - images and information

Gurkha are Chinese look like people as I know.These pics only show some Indian to 'go back' into Nepal.

But what does a Han Chinese share with people of Himalayas until Manchu invaders brought borders of China until the Himalayas, you even don't have a common culture with Tibetans, forget others. :wacko:

so are japanese and korean. India is a diverse country, not everybody who looks like chinese is a chinese.

He is just pretending the Sino-Tibetan fraternity, historically non-Hans race has been seen as foreigners by Han Chinese people.

You talked a lot about the Nepalese blood so since when Mithila started to carry the Nepalese blood.
gigglesmile.gif
gigglesmile.gif
Nepal is first mentioned in the late Vedic text, Atharvaveda Parisista as a place exporting blankets, and in the post-Vedic Atharva Siras Upanisad.[23] In Samudragupta's Allahabad inscription it is mentioned as a bordering country. The 'Skanda Purana' has a separate chapter known as 'Nepal Mahatmya', which "explains in more details about the beauty and power of Nepal." Nepal is also mentioned in Hindu texts such as the Narayana Puja.[23]
https://www.google.com.np/url?sa=t&...h4DQDA&usg=AFQjCNFupY4vU1Lr8-RYuI3RWKwxti51cQ

Nepal is first mentioned in the late Vedic text, Atharvaveda Parisista as a place exporting blankets, and in the post-Vedic Atharva Siras Upanisad.[23] In Samudragupta's Allahabad inscription it is mentioned as a bordering country. The 'Skanda Purana' has a separate chapter known as 'Nepal Mahatmya', which "explains in more details about the beauty and power of Nepal." Nepal is also mentioned in Hindu texts such as the Narayana Puja.[23]
https://www.google.com.np/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepal&ei=BytJU7WXA6u0iQfxh4DQDA&usg=AFQjCNFupY4vU1Lr8-RYuI3RWKwxti51cQ

I know about the mention of Nepal in Hindu scriptures but I am talking about this.

Mithila, Nepal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mithila, India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know about the mention of Nepal in Hindu scriptures but I am talking about this.

Mithila, Nepal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mithila, India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern day mithila lies divided between India and Nepal, me my self is born and raised in janakpur and have relation with those living in bihar. we speak common tongue. so no need to tell my history. Ancient Mithila had boarder with sivalik hill in north and ganga river in south. In skanda puran the same place is defined in Nepal Mathmay the thing is Both Ramayan and Skanda Puran was written in two different time because of which same place is defined in accordance with rule of the period.[/quote]

Modern day mithila lies divided between India and Nepal, me my self is born and raised in janakpur and have relation with those living in bihar. we speak common tongue. so no need to tell my history. Ancient Mithila had boarder with sivalik hill in north and ganga river in south. In skanda puran the same place is defined in Nepal Mathmay the thing is Both Ramayan and Skanda Puran was written in two different time because of which same place is defined in accordance with rule of the period.
[/quote]
what exactly are you people arguing about. The law is pretty clear who is nepali who is not.

Modern day mithila lies divided between India and Nepal, me my self is born and raised in janakpur and have relation with those living in bihar. we speak common tongue. so no need to tell my history. Ancient Mithila had boarder with sivalik hill in north and ganga river in south. In skanda puran the same place is defined in Nepal Mathmay the thing is Both Ramayan and Skanda Puran was written in two different time because of which same place is defined in accordance with rule of the period.

Kingdoms expanded, Kapilvastu was annexed by Kosala in the lifetime of Buddha but I was referring to Maithili people and the according to your friend about blood. Seems your friend Ram Neupane is too much confused. :laugh:

Just a thought - If there are any Muslim Gurkha would PAK army recruit them? or should PAK army have a Gurkha regiment!

Kingdoms expanded, Kapilvastu was annexed by Kosala in the lifetime of Buddha but I was referring to Maithili people and the according to your friend about blood. Seems your friend Ram Neupane is too much confused. :laugh:

I'v seen Nepalis claiming that Budhha was of mongoloid race :cheesy:

Nepal is ethnically diverse country and people in north Nepal are closer to Tibetans while people of south Nepal are closer to people of North Bihar and UP. Our Nepali friend is trying to cluster all ethicities of Nepal into one umbrella of Gorkhas as followers of Guru Gorkahnath but that does not change the fact that people of Nepal are much ethnically diverse.

Guru Gorakhnath's legacy is not restricted to Nepal , he travelled across length and breadth of India, Gorakhpur in UP is named after him and there's a temple dedicated to him in that city.

Hey, everybody I see U all are in confusion who Gurkha are. They are from Nepal, a independent country from history to history, a country of highest peak of world Mt. Everest(in own language 'Sagarmatha'), Birth place of The Gautham Buddha(god of Buddhist) and place where Pasupatinath(The main temple of The Hindu Religion like Muslims's in Saudi Arab) is.

View attachment 23825
images

THE NEPAL COUNTRY MAP THE EVEREST 'Highest peak of world'
View attachment 23821 View attachment 23826
THE PASUPATINATH 'main temple of Hindu' THE GAUTAM BUDDHA 'Lord of Buddhist'

Don't be Confuse "GURKHA ARE WHO BORN IN NEPAL NOT ONLY WHO JOIN INDIAN ARMY OR UK ARMY"
ALL NEPAL ARE BRAVE NOT ONLY WHO JOIN ARMY

What U write here NO NEPALI ARE INDIANS. But many Indians are Nepali for example search 'Gorkha Janmukti Morcha' in Google. this is the union of Nepali who live in India and seeking for different state in India.

Pashupatinath is not "the main" temple of Hindus infact there's no main temple of Hindus, all ancient temples have their own importance .

What difference does it make when I say that many Nepalis are Indians or many Indians are Nepali ? When i say Nepali i mean people who speak the Nepali language that has been recognized by the constitution of India , and not citizens of Nepal.

I know about Gorkha Jan mukti morcha, they are demanding a separate state just like many other state movements across India, what are you trying to prove here by citing GJM? Don't forget that the president of GJM rebuffed support from Nepali citizens when they protested in front on the Indian embassy in Kathmandu for formation of Gorkhaland saying Indians dont need any support of foreigners.

U better know about Ashoka the Great, The Greatest Emperor of Mauryan Dynasty, has come to Nepal(in Ur word a Kingdom) at Lumbini(state of ancient Nepal), where Buddha Born and give up his weapon in Lumbini and start spreading Buddhism.

And about richness; Nepal was more rich than India. King Janak, King of Janakpur(state of ancient Nepal), Father of Sita used to have food in Gold plate and didn't use it again and when Ram came to marry Sita, citizen of Ram were surprised seeing the stack of thrown Gold plate.

Put in Mind Nepal is All Time Independent Country.

that time kingdoms in nepal were under his rule. And Please I don't want to discuss about Buddha with you. Because you don't follow him. so just shut up.

Back
Top Bottom