What's new

Gujarat tops (Indian) states in number of Muslim policemen

That would be illegal and would amount to contempt of court. What are you getting at? Clearly you are going on a tangent here.

My point is, simply that, if there is no illegality in an appeasement, are u ok with such an appeasement? Modi govt inducting muslims cops more than their % in general population could not have happened by chance - the dept wanted hire more than their representation. And this is minority appeasement from Modi, even if its not openly stated so (because, if its stated so, it is illegal as per SC order). So, how come the usual voices against minority appeasement are actually hailing Modi's appeasement?

My point is, simply that, if there is no illegality in an appeasement, are u ok with such an appeasement?
Appeasement is not illegal it is immoral and when appeasement brings disadvantage to someone, it should be termed illegal.

Modi govt inducting muslims cops more than their % in general population could not have happened by chance - the dept wanted hire more than their representation.
Maybe, maybe not. Do you have any proof that they wanted to hire in such a manner? It could be that Muslims have started exploring the option(Since they are developing faster in Gujrat) of Police services more and more. Perfectly plausible going without any proof.

So, how come the usual voices against minority appeasement are actually hailing Modi's appeasement?
Answered above, you have nothing to prove that he unofficially hired more muslims, another thing is the Police dept might have gone on drives in Muslim majority areas and made people aware of the opportunity, it is called encouragement, it would nicely fit Modi's vote plank of development but then you would ask proof and I would not have any.. I expect the same before you rant!

PS: The bold part about development was meant to show you how I can write co-relate any damn thing, can only be debunked by proof (Co-relation is not causation)

Maybe, maybe not. Do you have any proof that they wanted to hire in such a manner? It could be that Muslims have started exploring the option(Since they are developing faster in Gujrat) of Police services more and more. Perfectly plausible going without any proof.
I am not talking about increase in rate of muslims joining beat police, but their absolute number is more than their representation in general population. Of course you can hide behind causality<>corelation when it suits Modi, and oppose when it doesnt. A typical eg BJP-wallahs citing congress appeasement policy of allowing bangladeshi migrants into northeast (esp Assam) as the cause of increase in muslim population there. No proof, and yet shoot off their hips when it suits, and use the same as a virtue when it suits Modi. Damn hypocrites. Of course, if you are one of 'them', then I dont see why we should argue further. This is clearly targeted only at hypocrites.

I am not talking about increase in rate of muslims joining beat police, but their absolute number is more than their representation in general population. Of course you can hide behind causality<>corelation when it suits Modi, and oppose when it doesnt. A typical eg BJP-wallahs citing congress appeasement policy of allowing bangladeshi migrants into northeast (esp Assam) as the cause of increase in muslim population there. No proof, and yet shoot off their hips when it suits, and use the same as a virtue when it suits Modi. Damn hypocrites. Of course, if you are one of 'them', then I dont see why we should argue further. This is clearly targeted only at hypocrites.

Hiding behind so many words when you could have said you did not have proof of your claim... I'm pro development and will go with who can do that without being sickular... that should be enough for a congress supporter...

Hiding behind so many words when you could have said you did not have proof of your claim... I'm pro development and will go with who can do that without being sickular... that should be enough for a congress supporter...
Cong supporter? :D I would be happy if Modi is thrown in jail for his act, and doubly happy if Sonia joins him too :D
On the contrary, it is your bit on "claim without proof" which is sounding very similar to congress apologists!

Cong supporter? :D I would be happy if Modi is thrown in jail for his act, and doubly happy if Sonia joins him too :D
On the contrary, it is your bit on "claim without proof" which is sounding very similar to congress apologists!
You can call me anything, I will be pro Congress the day they shed thier century old mindset and open their mind.

If Modi is doing "Muslim Appeasement" he has a very unsubtle way of doing it. He does not announce in Elction Rallies Please vote for med and I will give you quota. He has a very specific agenda "Sabka saath, Sabka Vikas" (Govt. with Everyone, Development for everyone)

He works for 6 crore Gujratis and not for Muslim Vote Bank, Dalit Vote Bank etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom