What's new

Gujarat riots: 32 convicted in Naroda Patiya case

Good day for India - the jehadi terrorist kasab has had his death sentence upheld, and a few masterminds of the hindutva brigade's rioters have been convicted on the same day. Yes, we are a proudly secular nation where nobody - irrespective of their religion - is above the law.

Our justice system is painfully slow - as evidenced from both cases - but fair and honest.

I would have hung all the hindus of naroda patia for this ghastly massacre.

But don't expect the likes the Abu Jindal to stop planning the next halal bombing.

Thank God ...you are married out of India.

The ones who have been found guilty will get just punishment. The quantum of punishment will be set later. That is the judiciary's job - not yours, unless you are one of the judges adjudicating the case.

The death penalty is unlikely - India has executed exactly one person in the last 15 years - but I hope they get stiff sentences.

Added later: Ah, I misunderstood your post. You wanted to give collective punishment to an entire town for the actions of a few. That too, collective capital punishment. You are here to flame, as usual. What an attention seeking *****.

Thats why you are not in charge of making decisions of someone else s life...you are not qualified to do so...On topic...Muslim Hindu or of any religion..I dont care if you break the law you will be punished.

What do u say guys? Now we have more reason to Blive Snjeev Bhut and Tehelka.
Still if any more supporters are there for modi i can only compare them with kasab.

One more observation. Open any link about kasab today and read the comments how many supporting him. But same way check the comments about these culprits. I can think that more supporters are there for these criminal.

India is really changing. BJP really succeded in communalising India.

The ones who have been found guilty will get just punishment. The quantum of punishment will be set later. That is the judiciary's job - not yours, unless you are one of the judges adjudicating the case.

The death penalty is unlikely - India has executed exactly one person in the last 15 years - but I hope they get stiff sentences.

Added later: Ah, I misunderstood your post. You wanted to give collective punishment to an entire town for the actions of a few. That too, collective capital punishment. You are here to flame, as usual. What an attention seeking *****.

People like u were eager to hang kasab, even in facebook many pages are there (in pdf also links are there). Why dont u give them any adive.

@ajitr: I think many times you are generalising too much. If u were also there in the town? Like you many pregnent would have been there who could do nothing. Dont forget

What do u say guys? Now we have more reason to Blive Snjeev Bhut and Tehelka.
Still if any more supporters are there for modi i can only compare them with kasab.

One more observation. Open any link about kasab today and read the comments how many supporting him. But same way check the comments about these culprits. I can think that more supporters are there for these criminal.

India is really changing. BJP really succeded in communalising India.

unless there is a court verdict we can't be sure about modi..and there is no proof against modi..but politics is all about perceptions and reading between the lines..one can't blame a voter if he chooses not to vote for modi out of suspicion..but the other side which is congress also is not shiny with it's multi billion "coal gate " scam.

unless there is a court verdict we can't be sure about modi..and there is no proof against modi..but politics is all about perceptions and reading between the lines..one can't blame a voter if he chooses not to vote for modi out of suspicion..but the other side which is congress also is not shiny with it's multi billion "coal gate " scam.

Congress allegations are proved? How can every one blame sonia gandhi rahul gandhi curupt when nothing is proved in court? (AFAIK, there arent any cases against them i guess if there pls let me know).

About coal gate. First it is loss in profit not that congress got that much money.
2. It was MMS who proposed and BJP states rejected. They are more responsible than him.
3. When NDA was in power did it auction 2g? Why was Pramod Mahojan was killed? How much money he had earned? How Rahul mahajan spent his money initially?

About the scandals BJP is same as congress. Not less not more. I would prefer communist than both of them.

Whatever you guys think.Riots were collective act of naroda patia area so punishment should also be collective.Btw i wont be satisfied with any life sentence all those should be publicly hanged in naroda patia itself for all those future rioters to take lesson from it.

Congress allegations are proved? How can every one blame sonia gandhi rahul gandhi curupt when nothing is proved in court? (AFAIK, there arent any cases against them i guess if there pls let me know).

About coal gate. First it is loss in profit not that congress got that much money.
2. It was MMS who proposed and BJP states rejected. They are more responsible than him.
3. When NDA was in power did it auction 2g? Why was Pramod Mahojan was killed? How much money he had earned? How Rahul mahajan spent his money initially?

About the scandals BJP is same as congress. Not less not more. I would prefer communist than both of them.

I did not say the allegations are proved..but like the perception against modi voter will have a perception.

in the coal gate scam the problem is delay in implementing auction system one it is decided and the speed and discriminatory manner in which coal blocks are allocated..I as a voter believe there is something went wrong big time in this deal.any way it's all off topic.

But don't expect the likes the Abu Jindal to stop planning the next halal bombing.

Thank God ...you are married out of India.
Be it india or anywhere in the world i ll suggest same punishment.

When i can ask for public lynching of mumbai/ Guwahati molesters then i can sure ask for public hanging of naroda patia rioter.Rather naroda patia rioters must get the worst punishment for their Ghastly acts.

Back
Top Bottom