What's new

Guardian: Long-range Iranian SAM Bavar 373 is being used by Russia against Ukraine

I think Iran's stance in this Ukraine Russia war is passive. Iran must be stronger and weigh strong support on the Russians. Russian Iranian strategic military alliance is very important for the future of both the powers.

I have to say so far Iran's stance has been DISAPPOINTING. Iran must openly and actively support the Russians.
lame bro, thats a brotherly fight, both are buddy of iran anyway, besides iran did wrong when they shoot-down ukranian airline, killing a lot of ukranian.

Iran only can help russians if NATO barge in. other wise it's their family matters.

I think Iran's stance in this Ukraine Russia war is passive. Iran must be stronger and weigh strong support on the Russians. Russian Iranian strategic military alliance is very important for the future of both the powers.

I have to say so far Iran's stance has been DISAPPOINTING. Iran must openly and actively support the Russians.
Iran Ukraine relations and Iran Russia relations aside what Russia doing in Ukraine is invasion of a sovereign country and displacing 5 Million people in no way can be justified ... for sure the USA used Ukraine as bait for Russia and Russia fell for it & which makes the USA responsible too but at the end this war is not acceptable. idk why we should support invader?
From Iskandar missile to S-300 to fighter jet we have always been disappointed and used as trump card for Russians in dealing with American .. in Syria they don't do anything to prevent strikes .. even China has not supported Russia in the way you expect Iran.

Bro lmao, I bet the Israelis are foaming at the mouth right about now 🤣

Let's hope for continued progress in the nuclear arena!

Regardless of what Israel say, they don’t fear an Iranian bomb. Because they know if Iran makes that decision then Baboon Arabia and Turkey will as well thus negating the potential benefits.

However, what Israel is a latent Iran with full normalization with the world this would allow to spread quickly throughout the Middle East—conventionally. This is the true worry of Israel. That is why Israel wants Iran under as much sanctions as possible —economic containment:”.

Regardless of what Israel say, they don’t fear an Iranian bomb. Because they know if Iran makes that decision then Baboon Arabia and Turkey will as well thus negating the potential benefits.

However, what Israel is a latent Iran with full normalization with the world this would allow to spread quickly throughout the Middle East—conventionally. This is the true worry of Israel. That is why Israel wants Iran under as much sanctions as possible —economic containment:”.
They also think Khamenei doesn't have the balls to go to 90% if the deal dies. That's why they rather this deal die and the status quo be maintained and they get everything they want.

They also think Khamenei doesn't have the balls to go to 90% if the deal dies. That's why they rather this deal die and the status quo be maintained and they get everything they want.

90% doesn’t matter. Nukes don’t matter.

Russia has nukes right now, what good has it done its expansionist policy? Since 1990 they have been losing territory and influence. Nukes are defensive last resort, they don’t do anything for offense.

Israel is afarid of Iran’s expansionist policy. If the world normalizes with Iran, then it’s expansionist policy will have full approval. Thus they want Iran under sanctions. If tommorrow Iran’s nuclear program Magically disappeared....Israel would still want sanctions.

That means, like Rahbar said, the nuclear file is just an excuse to legitimize sanctions. If that didn’t exist it would be missiles, then human rights, then proxy groups, then pollution, then not letting transgender run around freely, etc etc.

There will always be a “reason” for sanctions. Nukes just happen to be the most convenient one.

90% doesn’t matter. Nukes don’t matter.

Russia has nukes right now, what good has it done its expansionist policy? Since 1990 they have been losing territory and influence. Nukes are defensive last resort, they don’t do anything for offense.

Israel is afarid of Iran’s expansionist policy. If the world normalizes with Iran, then it’s expansionist policy will have full approval. Thus they want Iran under sanctions. If tommorrow Iran’s nuclear program Magically disappeared....Israel would still want sanctions.

That means, like Rahbar said, the nuclear file is just an excuse to legitimize sanctions. If that didn’t exist it would be missiles, then human rights, then proxy groups, then pollution, then not letting transgender run around freely, etc etc.

There will always be a “reason” for sanctions. Nukes just happen to be the most convenient one.
They seem to care about nukes, enough so that Khamenei does not order the 90% enrichment to put pressure on the west to remove sanctions. Their's clearly some restraint in this regard, and probably because they believe the west might do a pre-emptive attack. The west does seem to consider this a red line.

Nukes have prevented a NATO onslaught on their territory for their attack on Ukraine. I never suggested it is a substitute for a real foreign policy but it does have a very few but specific benefits. Personally, I'd rather have sanctions removed than a North Korea like nuclear state.

Iran Ukraine relations and Iran Russia relations aside what Russia doing in Ukraine is invasion of a sovereign country and displacing 5 Million people in no way can be justified ... for sure the USA used Ukraine as bait for Russia and Russia fell for it & which makes the USA responsible too but at the end this war is not acceptable. idk why we should support invader?
From Iskandar missile to S-300 to fighter jet we have always been disappointed and used as trump card for Russians in dealing with American .. in Syria they don't do anything to prevent strikes .. even China has not supported Russia in the way you expect Irann
I can only laugh at ur lack of understanding of the history of what's going on and also at what's at stake for the future. No time to read this entirely. Only a few sentences at the start was enuf.

lame bro, thats a brotherly fight, both are buddy of iran anyway, besides iran did wrong when they shoot-down ukranian airline, killing a lot of ukranian.

Iran only can help russians if NATO barge in. other wise it's their family matters.
If Ukrainian the darling of the west is a buddy of Iran according to you than I pity ur brain cells. On a strategic level u think a puppet of the west can be a buddy of Iran? Man what can I say. Don't tell me what's lame. What's coming out of ur mouth is lame.

All the enemies that are now facing opposition from the west are already strategically an ally for Iran. Being a strategic ally does not require for Iran to accept it as thus.

Strategic things are beyond the choice of even states. Underrstand first the difference between Strategic and Tactical, then you will understand my point here. Iran has a huge opportunity to make a very very close alliance with Russia. An alliance that can put 10times more weight on the axis of resistance on the Middle East. Do not undermine the significance of Russia being in total war with a NATO ally. This is a do or die situation interpreted as so in the Kremlin. Iran must bank on Russian vulnerability to partner up a pact which I believe can be as solid as steel.

I also believe and predict that Russia will now openly give Iran any arm it wants. From planes to tanks to air defence. Anything and everything. This is a huge strategic gain for the axis. Do not underestimate the situation in Ukraine. Russia will not care about hat the west thinks anymore. Iran must seize this opportunity and form up a military alliance.

Russia is already being a lot harsher with Israel. Even summoned the Israel embassador on gaza issue I read somewhere. With Russia and Iran in solid crusader pact against the west, Israel will stand no chance and have no future. Do not underestimate how this Ukraine conflict has changed the perspective in the Kremlin. Russia has nothing to lose the whole west has turned against it. A powerful nation like Russia when it has nothing to lose will not stand back and will open up with arms and weapons to all anti west forces.

Russians didn't accept to sell spare parts or Overhaul our Mig29-A in past 20 years and they side with the west and signed all UNSC resolution against us ...

They activly side with Israel and Turkey against us in Syria ...

They werent willing to give us our S-300 which we paid in advance for it ( and for god sake , S300 is over hyped consider its actually performance in real battle )

why we should side with them ?
Sum body slap me in my cheeks or drop me on my head. I can't believe what I'm reading. People just can't smell opportunity can they. I'll just copy paste my response that I made to another post here:

"All the enemies that are now facing opposition from the west are already strategically an ally for Iran. Being a strategic ally does not require for Iran to accept it as thus.

Strategic things are beyond the choice of even states. Underrstand first the difference between Strategic and Tactical, then you will understand my point here. Iran has a huge opportunity to make a very very close alliance with Russia. An alliance that can put 10times more weight on the axis of resistance on the Middle East. Do not undermine the significance of Russia being in total war with a NATO ally. This is a do or die situation interpreted as so in the Kremlin. Iran must bank on Russian vulnerability to partner up a pact which I believe can be as solid as steel.

I also believe and predict that Russia will now openly give Iran any arm it wants. From planes to tanks to air defence. Anything and everything. This is a huge strategic gain for the axis. Do not underestimate the situation in Ukraine. Russia will not care about hat the west thinks anymore. Iran must seize this opportunity and form up a military alliance.

Russia is already being a lot harsher with Israel. Even summoned the Israel embassador on gaza issue I read somewhere. With Russia and Iran in solid crusader pact against the west, Israel will stand no chance and have no future. Do not underestimate how this Ukraine conflict has changed the perspective in the Kremlin. Russia has nothing to lose the whole west has turned against it. A powerful nation like Russia when it has nothing to lose will not stand back and will open up with arms and weapons to all anti west forces."

I also believe and predict that Russia will now openly give Iran any arm it wants. From planes to tanks to air defence. Anything and everything.

Weapons Embargo has be gone since Oct 2020....still waiting for those weapons to start flowing.

You guys were dancing bandari when UN voted to not enforce snapback and yet zero arms in 2 years :coffee:

I can only laugh at ur lack of understanding of the history of what's going on and also at what's at stake for the future. No time to read this entirely. Only a few sentences at the start was enuf.
No it was my bad that shared my thoughts respectfully with a guy whom I thought is here to discuss .. if you wanna laugh then wrong forum.

No it was my bad that shared my thoughts respectfully with a guy whom I thought is here to discuss .. if you wanna laugh then wrong forum.
Bro, Russia had legitimate concerns. It is like saying that Iran should never invade Israel or Bahrain for your mentioned reason. We have to, because they are compromising on our national security. By your logic our operation in Syria was a mistake, be careful of what you wish for. What would you do if you see someone is piling up TNT near your house? If you had the power, then you would have beaten the hell of the guy for putting lives of your family in danger. That's all about Russian Op in Ukraine.

By your logic our operation in Syria was a mistake, be careful of what you wish for.

Actually Iran did Syria correctly. Detected a color revolution and came in and stopped it right at the source. Syrian civil war started in 2011, by 2012 Iranian generals were on the ground in Syria.

Compared this to the disastrous thing Putin did to Russia and Ukraine.

2014 Detected a color revolution going on, let it happen. Let thousands of ethnic Russians get murdered and finally defended a small enclave of them from extinction. Then waited 8 YEARS, to finally determine what Iran determined day 1—A color revolution needs to be cut off at the source.

If Iran acted like Russia, it would be like letting most of Syria to fall to Takfiris and defending a small bastion of Alwaites from sheer genocide. Then waiting 8 years after the Takfiris have solidified control and brainwashed the population to say....we need to put Syria back to how it was.

So Iran did it right, Russia did it too little too late.

Actually Iran did Syria correctly. Detected a color revolution and came in and stopped it right at the source. Syrian civil war started in 2011, by 2012 Iranian generals were on the ground in Syria.

Compared this to the disastrous thing Putin did to Russia and Ukraine.

2014 Detected a color revolution going on, let it happen. Let thousands of ethnic Russians get murdered and finally defended a small enclave of them from extinction. Then waited 8 YEARS, to finally determine what Iran determined day 1—A color revolution needs to be cut off at the source.

If Iran acted like Russia, it would be like letting most of Syria to fall to Takfiris and defending a small bastion of Alwaites from sheer genocide. Then waiting 8 years after the Takfiris have solidified control and brainwashed the population to say....we need to put Syria back to how it was.

So Iran did it right, Russia did it too little too late.
They also waited 4 years before taking serious action in Syria as well. They were ready to let it fall.

And then people say IR is like a puppet of Russia. Please, if that was the case the IR would've collapsed already if they followed the same decision making pattern.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom