What's new

Group Tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jana
Main masoom hon :cry: - mera koi qasoor nahi

@ Benny

Sorry Benny bro, socha thaa marne se pehle tumhain bhi colourful dekhon ga :cry:

@Asim

Good work, I liked this idea..... some members will not like it, those who were expecting to be promoted in the next few days (900posts + or 4000s for elite) but overall its a good decision and good to see the promotion criteria becoming more difficult

hahaha Banned members are given Pinkish colour :rofl:
loved it

Haha .. i guess by the time ( if possible ) when i reach 9900 , Asim will raise it to 20000 :lol:

reaching_20out_small.jpg

I guess these "unspecified days", is not a decade or something :lol:

They should have Super Elite at 10k and let elite members have 5k reward :cry:

Don't worry Benny, for me you're elite since the time you completed 1000 posts.....Now you have been promoted to Super Moderator in my imaginations :rofl:

Congratulations :rofl:

Off-topic so no need to reply

Haha .. i guess by the time ( if possible ) when i reach 9900 , Asim will raise it to 20000 :lol:

reaching_20out_small.jpg
Really sorry man, your case is probably the worst.

But you'd get there in no time.

Really sorry man, your case is probably the worst.

But you'd get there in no time.

Yup, its an inspiration for spamming. :lol:

Everything that deceives may be said to enchant.
- Plato

Yup, its an inspiration for spamming. :lol:

Everything that deceives may be said to enchant.
- Plato
I'd say take your time :). Because the time requirement has increased so much more :D

They should have Super Elite at 10k and let elite members have 5k reward :cry:

Don't worry Benny, for me you're elite since the time you completed 1000 posts.....Now you have been promoted to Super Moderator in my imaginations :rofl:

Congratulations :rofl:

Off-topic so no need to reply

Zaki!

Forget others, and thank the mighty Lord as you have just survived a demotion yourself:azn::azn:

Zaki!

Forget others, and thank the mighty Lord as you just survived a demotion yourself:azn::azn:

Who cares about promotion or demotion? - I come here for time pass....not for promotion or demotion :azn:

If they demote me to Freshies..... I will still be sitting on the same chair surfing :pdf:

Who cares about promotion or demotion? - I come here for time pass....not for promotion or demotion :azn:

If they demote me to Freshies..... I will still sitting on the same chair surfing :pdf:

Chill, I didn't mean to offend you.It was a joke!!

So why are people with less than 10k shown as Elite's??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom