What's new

Group believes India will perform anti-satellite test

I dont think we should do it....but just have the tech ready to do it within a week if need arises.

there are many space agencies in the world and not every has got the reputation as of ISRO.

moreover, thera are still more basic techs that we need to master and prepare ourslves for..and as far as ASAT is concerned..I am 100% sure India has the capability to do it any given day....we should really keep it a secret.

India should definitely go for ASAT test, but after 2-3 years. The actual test not only will boost India's image in the field of technology but also it will be a message to opponents. On contrary, waiting for 2-3 years can give India enough time to improve its global image/economy and various tech transfer deals which are in process now.

Wish India test it on the X-mas day, to sustain that firework tradition.:tup:

ASAT testing on any of these dates would be great too... Thank you.
2012 January 23 Dragon
2013 February 10 Snake
2014 January 31 Horse
2015 February 19 Sheep
2016 February 8 Monkey
2017 January 28 Rooster
2018 February 16 Dog
2019 February 5 Pig

2012 January 23 Dragon
2013 February 10 Snake
2014 January 31 Horse
2015 February 19 Sheep
2016 February 8 Monkey
2017 January 28 Rooster
2018 February 16 Dog
2019 February 5 Pig

Man!damn ! What the heck ?? What is this ? You got so many pets and dragon or komodo dragon ?? :blink:

As per m POV we should not go for a test in near future. 8-10 years down the line is the perfect timing. As of now we are modernizing at a very brisk pace(though i would like to see lot of improvement there) and we don't want any undue attention. We are working on our BMD system and with little work it can easily be converted to ASAT. The key right now is to work on technology and develop Anti-ASAT. No matter how much we don't want to weaponize space but that's where the future is heading to....We need to be ready for it....

2012 January 23 Dragon
2013 February 10 Snake
2014 January 31 Horse
2015 February 19 Sheep
2016 February 8 Monkey
2017 January 28 Rooster
2018 February 16 Dog
2019 February 5 Pig

what these animals are doing here?
:rofl:

I think DRDO can test ASAT without notify test in public just like China

Just like china...and get caught red hand like china...and bring unwanted criticism to the nation....

Okay, like until now I was not aware that we even had such a concept (thanks to this site for informing me anyways) in our government's heads. It seems pretty ambitious. But didn't someone from Indian military (don't remember) in the media mention that space is not going to be a platform for weaponization ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom