What's new

Greetings Everyone

Interesting school!!!!!
Yes it was. Studied there till 8th grade. :) Though it was not called HITEC back then, it was Margalla Academy. Was renamed HITEC when they started F.Sc and Graduation classes later on. Great place though!

And when were you born?

It literally shows my age and birth day on my ID & profile (and profile page). Why hasn't no one noticed it yet!? :angry:

Just so's I can check if you're still fishing?

I feel like we both have different meaning for the term "fishing". You mean the action where I have a rod, a reel and a hook to catch fish right? :D

In 1997, I was working for a very large British aerospace firm's joint venture in Bangalore.

Are you a Mechanical or Aerospace Engineer!?

I'm studying A.E right now :)

My daughter was born in 1980. Technically, I could have had a grandson your age.

Technically......Grandfather, is that you!? :cry::cry::cry:.......:D

What an escape.

No one to look after you in old age.....children & grandchildren for that matter are a future investment that are taken out when old age hits you. ;)

Heh...the things that I find when I casually drop by the introduction area....

Heh...the things that I find when I casually drop by the introduction area....

51589957_2068830483152937_1902262747932917760_n.jpg

Rarely we see people trolling a new member in his introductions thread, even more rarely we see THESE people trolling that i see here!! :D

Lets stop it?

@Joe Shearer boss he is my school mate, a bit of a favor here?

@Reddington welcome to the forum mate, i know you will like it here :)

Last edited:
Rarely we see people trolling a new member in his introductions thread, even more rarely we see THESE people trolling that i see here!! :D

Lets stop it?

@Itachi welcome to forum mate and enjoy your stay. Dont worry, i know you will like it here.

The moment you said he's from your school, he was inside the ring. I was teasing @Itachi, but @Reddington is in, like Flynn.

@Reddington, you are welcome, from all of us, young, old and venerable. :enjoy: Don't mind those of us who are beyond senile. HOWEVER you will get teased. Remember to put a large telephone directory under your togs.

Lets stop it?

@Itachi welcome to forum mate and enjoy your stay. Dont worry, i know you will like it here.

Or did you mean @Itachi? He's an old lag! Keeps pulling my leg mercilessly.

@Itachi

I'm deleting my last few posts. Suggest you do that also.

@Arsalan
There were some posts of mine I couldn't reach. Could you kill those, please?

The moment you said he's from your school, he was inside the ring. I was teasing @Itachi, but @Reddington is in, like Flynn.

@Reddington, you are welcome, from all of us, young, old and venerable. :enjoy: Don't mind those of us who are beyond senile. HOWEVER you will get teased. Remember to put a large telephone directory under your togs.

Or did you mean @Itachi? He's an old lag! Keeps pulling my leg mercilessly.

@Itachi

I'm deleting my last few posts. Suggest you do that also.

@Arsalan
There were some posts of mine I couldn't reach. Could you kill those, please?
You know what? I mixed up!! Reddington is done now, Itachi is an only member here so i can see you two are having some "good time" :P There was nothing that needs to be deleted boss. I just confused Itachi to be a new member so i was requesting that we should move on from the introductions now.

All sorted now. Lets continue! :)

You know what? I mixed up!! Reddington is done now, Itachi is an only member here so i can see you two are having some "good time" :P There was nothing that needs to be deleted boss. I just confused Itachi to be a new member so i was requesting that we should move on from the introductions now.

All sorted now. Lets continue! :)

Hey, no issues! YOU don't need to explain anything; you're cool.

Back
Top Bottom