Sasanian Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tahirid & Saffarid Empires

Tahirid_Dynasty_821_-_873_%28AD%29.png

Tahirid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saffarid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Samanid Empire

Samanid_dynasty_%28819–999%29.GIF

Samanid Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buyid, Alid, Sajid, Hamdanid & Qarmatian Empires (All of them were Shia)

1280px-Shattering_isochamend.png

Buyid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Qarmatians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Actually, the Iranians had it better in past Empires than they have in their current Mullah regime! :sarcastic:

Wow, how did you discover this shocking fact?!!! We did not know it. :lol:
PS. Safavids still exist in your nightmares, lol.

I guess you are right about the Safavids...

Just wanted to tease my lovely Persian friends. I just love them.

World's greatest Empires by percent of population:

1. Achaemenid Empire- 44.48 %

Achaemenid_Empire_~480_BC.png

2. Mauryan Empire- 43.30 %

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

3. Tang Dynasty- 38.09 %

Tang_Dynasty_circa_700_CE.png

4. Sasanian Empire- 38.00 %

Sasanian_Empire_cca._620_A.D.png

5. Qing Dynasty- 36.60 %

%E5%94%90%E6%9C%9D%E7%96%86%E5%9F%9F%EF%BC%88%E7%AE%80%EF%BC%89.png

Last edited:
I have been reading on the history what is now Pakistan and during Archaemenid Empire this area was under the Hindosh, Gandhara, parts of Gedrosia and Arachosia satrapies.

PEMassivesub3.bmp

achaemenid_satrapies.jpg

@2800 I am really interested in history and look forward to more threads on Iran's fascinating past. Many Persian Empires had spread over to what is now Pakistan so I look forward to more stuff from you.

I have been reading on the history what is now Pakistan and during Archaemenid Empire this area was under the Hindosh, Gandhara, parts of Gedrosia and Arachosia satrapies.

PEMassivesub3.bmp

achaemenid_satrapies.jpg

@2800 I am really interested in history and look forward to more threads on Iran's fascinating past. Many Persian Empires had spread over to what is now Pakistan so I look forward to more stuff from you.
Well of course brother. If it wasn't Najdi Suadia, Iran & Pakistan could look at their origins and have very good ties...

Last edited:
Ilkhanate dynasty: The Ilkhanate was a breakaway khanate of the Mongol Empire, ruled by the Mongol House of Hulagu.

Seljuk Empire: The Seljuk Empire was a medieval Turko-Persian empire, originating from the Qynyq branch of Oghuz Turks.

Safavid dynasty: had its origin in the Safaviyya Sufi order, which was established in the city of Ardabil in the Azerbaijan region. It was a mixed ancestry of Kurdish and Azerbaijani

Afsharid dynasty: were members of a native Iranian dynasty of Turkic origin, specifically the Afshar tribe(Oghuz Turks), from Khorasan, who ruled Persia in the 18th century.

Tamga of the Qynyq tribe.
turkler-in-soy-agaci-1223502.jpg

Tamga of the Afshar tribe. ( @T-123456 is also an Afshar . :) )
turkler-in-soy-agaci-1223472.jpg

Ilkhanate dynasty: The Ilkhanate was a breakaway khanate of the Mongol Empire, ruled by the Mongol House of Hulagu.

Seljuk Empire: The Seljuk Empire was a medieval Turko-Persian empire, originating from the Qynyq branch of Oghuz Turks.

Safavid dynasty: had its origin in the Safaviyya Sufi order, which was established in the city of Ardabil in the Azerbaijan region. It was a mixed ancestry of Kurdish and Azerbaijani

Afsharid dynasty: were members of a native Iranian dynasty of Turkic origin, specifically the Afshar tribe(Oghuz Turks), from Khorasan, who ruled Persia in the 18th century.

You are right. Despite Persian nationalists focus on the Arab conquest and rule of Persia, they seem to overlook the fact that collective groups of Turkic tribes have ruled Persia for nearly 1000 years.

Tamga of the Qynyq tribe.
turkler-in-soy-agaci-1223502.jpg

Tamga of the Afshar tribe. ( @T-123456 is also an Afshar . :) )
turkler-in-soy-agaci-1223472.jpg
You are right. Despite Persian nationalists focus on the Arab conquest and rule of Persia, they seem to overlook the fact that collective groups of Turkic tribes have ruled Persia for nearly 1000 years.
OK, Iran ruled by Turkey for 1000 years, and my Afshar classmate friend is from your s...ge-home too!
Now please get lost for God's sake.

Last edited:

OK, Iran ruled by Turkey for 1000 years, now please get lost.

Well, i'm not suggesting anything.....just giving additional info about the "Greatest Iranian Empires".

Back
Top Bottom