What's new

Granting India transit rights through Pakistan to Afghanistan

The only consensus Pakistani people have about Zardari is that he is a corrupt looter and a thief and he is going to harm Pakistan.

Simple as that.
so was lallu prasad yadav and 500 other politicians in india. but they changed things.

Its just a forum. No need to take ourselves too seriously.

I am not trying to help anyone here. He is elected by Pakistanis. You need to deal with him.

As far as the Kashmir remarks are concerned, they are a good start. What all of us in the region need is a clean break from the past.

Guess some are not ready here. If those in authority are ready for a change that is to be encouraged.

Some may hope Zardari's policies will be in India's favor and it looks as if they will be implemented soon but there are certain factors to consider specially opinion of people of Pakistan through Parliment.

He tries to run a one man show most probably because of his lack of experience of "high position" but no wonder a clarifications comes soon.

Like bringing ISI under administrative control of Ministry of Interior. We all saw that and many here and on the other side of border were jumping but what happened in the end, decision was reverted.

Same is the case regarding Kashmir. Zardari said Kashmiri mujahideen are "terrorist" but what we see today is kind of different and opposite statement and parallel to the one adopted by governments elected since 30 years.

Moreover Kashmir struggle never needed a corrupt leader like Zardari to move on.

It seems bit early to chill I think.:azn:

Last edited:
zardari maybe corrupt i don't think he's a treason. not till now. i don't really care about zardari but a stable pakistan is good for india and i think zardari may make it that way some day. good for us and good for you. indians learned to keep disputes with neighbours and progress separate long time ago. indians have domestic problems within but unite strongly with it concerns foreign powers. pakistani's however, fail in both cases. that's the difference between us.

Some may hope Zardari's policies will be in India's favor and it looks as if they will be implemented soon but there are certain factors to consider specially opinion of people of Pakistan through Parliment.
Public opinion in political rules is always suppressed sometimes even military generals had been mistreated.
The point is this announcement came after meeting with indian PM and later to deter the public backlash few bomb blasts and few killings will quite many mouths if this is not enough than heat up some other issue etc. like lawyers turmoil!
I doubt that anyone can stop a man who managed to kill his wife in front of crowd and camera while he was not ruling!
He managed to kill the brother of a ruling PM!
Pakistan is a battle ground sooner we realize, better for us.
Very soon 150.000 soldiers of indian army will cross Afghan border under the cover of Pak-Afghan joint security force and will spread in various cities and will engage in gorilla war fare and this is the near future of Pakistan.
If ghadari will be allowed to rule Pakistan for another 6 months there will be nothing left of it.

As far as the Kashmir remarks are concerned, they are a good start. What all of us in the region need is a clean break from the past.

Guess some are not ready here.

You got that right. India certainly should show itself willing to change from its age old stance and policy much like Pakistan has or all this talk and your enthusiasm will come down to nothing. If you are incapable of looking at things in a bipartisan way, thats a curse.

We can not trust Zardari unless he shows things in action. Some time I find him more suitable for bollywood movie....

Zardari might be a traitor, but he is our traitor...And we'd rather he became mister 100 percent in this country, than go to the cultural plaguarists in bollywood.

"Lootetay lootetay bhi haathi sawaa laakh kar bikta hay." He is still 10 times the worth of any of your hritiks,deols, or bacchans.

hamaray haan to looteta hay...waisay bhi yahan hathi ko marna qanoon kay khilaf hay

Zardari might be a traitor, but he is our traitor...And we'd rather he became mister 100 percent in this country, than go to the cultural plaguarists in bollywood.

"Lootetay lootetay bhi haathi sawaa laakh kar bikta hay." He is still 10 times the worth of any of your hritiks,deols, or bacchans.

Really! Interesting.

So the president of your country is being compared to Hindi movie actors!

If by worth you mean the bank balance, it may well be true. If you mean almost any other measure, I fail to see the link.

Last edited:
Really! Interesting.

So the president of your country is being compared to Hindi movie actors!

If by woth you mean the bank balance, it may well be true. If you mean almost any other measure, I fail to see the link.

One other measures, his wardrobe of flashy suites would fit in perfectly in the Bollywood world :lol:;)

I think there is a need to give the guy a fair chance to prove himself before he is condemned.

Unlike all before him, he has been pitchforked into prominence by destiny, he possibly has shot off his mouth prior to being briefed by all concerned.There are enough hawks on both sides to prevent permanent damage to their respective countries by loose comments .

He will either slip into the old rut or make a diff.

Back
Top Bottom