What's new

Govt green-lights three CPEC projects at 23% higher cost

Jannat ki haqeeqat!

Sorry but when there is no competition, you buy at seller's terms.

Thank you. Yes, I am very highly educated (Thank God for being in the USA :usflag:), not sure what and where I would be, if I was a citizen of some other country

What's an MBNA?

That's it? You'll quote me to WIKI PEDIA???? I can create a page on Wiki showing me the next American president, or a cousin of Donald Trump!!!! Wiki is managed and updated by people and has no real value outside of a "reference as a reader". Anyone can create a page on there saying whatever they like to!!

The discussion we are having is entirely focused on Civil Engineering practices...? I didn't ask for an article to "read about" Delhi metro. I asked for you to put the contract out, put the project plans out, and cost disbursements. Let's audit it, won't take me too long and I'll tell you how the project started, where it ended and how much money was spent vs. budgeted. All this free of charge, otherwise, if you want me to do this as a professional, it'll cost you $ 400.00 an hour and a typical audit like this, cost about $ 50K :enjoy:

And for a CPEC comparison, do post the Indian proposals, the CPEC proposal, the material composition (Iron, Concrete, Steel Heavy Machines, Material's Acquisition and Management Cost, type of Civil engineering techniques being used, weight bearing feasibility reports, etc, etc. When you post all this, then I can see how a Delhi metro would compare to CPEC or a highway in India compared to the CPEC (as you said India can build it much cheaper).

You are continuing to make yourself look like a fool, just FYI!!

AB itna Google kon karega ?

I don't get why all these darky A$$ lungi warriors are burning, there is none of their business :lol:

We dont expect anything good from these looters called politicians for a reason.
This is only for starters. Pakistan has borrowed $11 billion from the Chinese, which is part of the $46 billion CPEC project for building the motorway which they have to pay back at exorbitant rates of interest! The cost is going to shoot up to at least $18-20 billion by the time the highways are completed. And payback time is what's going to hurt you guys while the Chinese will be laughing all the way to the bank!

This is only for starters. Pakistan has borrowed $11 billion from the Chinese, which is part of the $46 billion CPEC project for building the motorway which they have to pay back at exorbitant rates of interest! The cost is going to shoot up to at least $18-20 billion by the time the highways are completed. And payback time is what's going to hurt you guys while the Chinese will be laughing all the way to the bank!
True,very few pakistanis have any idea what they are in for,China wants to turn Pakistan into another Greece

We dont expect anything good from these looters called politicians for a reason.

Woh sab toh theek hai; but hopefully this CPEC project will stand upto some kind of audit scrutiny!

I have read your both comments in this thread and have been reading your comments for months on various topics.

I have to say that most of the time people arguing with you got owned by you. Secondly what i want to say that Despite born and raised in Pakistan and claiming myself a patriot, I do not even know a percent about my country and its economy what a fella sitting across Atlantic knows and writes. I am ashamed. Actually we Pakistanis are too much influenced by media, easily buy what media sells. Pakistani media has made word 'corruption' synonym of Nawaz Sharif, that is why people especially IK followers blindly criticize NS and company. He may involve in corruption but far better than zardari and his criminal enterprise. People complain that why NS doesn't take any action against Zardari (Mr. 10%)? Why Zardari is not in jail? Thats it.

Btw, a request to you, keep writing about Pakistan. Your posts are realistic and full of optimism. It is always refreshing to see a foreigner writes positive about a country.

:pakistan::smitten::usflag:

Arey miah ji; @Orangzaib miah is not so much of a foreigner after all..... ;)
He is a yaar-dost of Gernails and all the leading politicos of pakistan.

True,very few pakistanis have any idea what they are in for,China wants to turn Pakistan into another Greece
Not really! The Chinese will finally convert Pakistan into PAR - Pakistan Autonomous Region, like TAR - Tibetan Autonomous Region!! :lol:

No, seriously! They've already taken over parts of GB and now Gwadar on a 40 year lease!! What's next? :rolleyes1:

Not really! The Chinese will finally convert Pakistan into PAR - Pakistan Autonomous Region, like TAR - Tibetan Autonomous Region!! :lol:

No, seriously! They've already taken over parts of GB and now Gwadar on a 40 year lease!! What's next? :rolleyes1:

Now, now, are you suggesting that it is gonna be a CCCP (Creeping Chinese Colonisation Policy) ? :o:

Your post said MBNA. May be it was a typo. I hate having credit cards, so MBNA's out :enjoy:

I have a question , are you a Pakistani living in America or American ?
i appreciate your posts you have tons of knowledge and its needless to say but i will say some writing skills
And
if you are a foreigner then i am little ashamed of my knowledge of my country .

When you see these many Bharatis burning you know you are on the right track :pakistan:

Little people :disagree:

Plain wrong. Your economy improvement threads do not get any Indian comments as your "being on right track" does not concern us. You however subletting yourself to china and becoming their pawn to be used against us DOES concern us (surprisingly does not worry any pakistanis!!!).

Also if getting lots of comments from adversary is proof of being on the right track then surely Arjun tank project is a roaring success!!! Haha

So your silly attempt at a jibe sounds very lame. Limited minded people.

Plain wrong. Your economy improvement threads do not get any Indian comments as your "being on right track" does not concern us. You however subletting yourself to china and becoming their pawn to be used against us DOES concern us (surprisingly does not worry any pakistanis!!!).

Also if getting lots of comments from adversary is proof of being on the right track then surely Arjun tank project is a roaring success!!! Haha

So your silly attempt at a jibe sounds very lame. Limited minded people.

Pakistan external debt stands at close to 90 bn dollars….

How much of that is owed to China???

This is a thread about a highway being built(to be used by Pakistanis) with that money not a Chinese military base

But yet the Bharatis flock to this thread like some rats would towards a cheese cake

Is it really the fear of Chinese encirclement???

Or is it just that you “things” can’t even stand the building of a motorway in Pakistan?

Knowing the dehati aurat mentality common among Bharatis it would not be really a surprise if it is the latter.

That mentality is present from the top levels of your government in bullying Sri Lanka to stop defence deals with Pakistan to two bit trolls like you having their a$$es on fire because a motor way is being built in Pakistan

It sounds unbelievable but it is a sad sad fact

A pity really

Bara mulk….chote log……choti soch…kaale dil

And that Arjun analogy doesn’t even make sense

It would be more like me replying to every Porki comment made by your common Bharti Suckdeep on a TOI article

But hey guess what, I don’t do that !!! HAHA

Back
Top Bottom