What's new

Govt. eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees.

i wrote above that paksitanis and afgans were among highest who applied for asylum outside in europe:lol:
so poor people who are non muslims goes to india.They have own reasons and i have heard it on your Tv channels even.
your papers are filled it..

pakistan is getting unstable from last 7-8 yrs.That might be the reason of their shift.

No Indian economy has been touted to be improving for the last few years..Thats why they are financial immigrants to India..Playing the Hindu card.

As far as some internet statistics for europe are concerned..i doubt that..I see much more Indians in Europe then pakistanis..
and as far as Afghans are concerned thats none of our concern.

pakistan is getting unstable from last 7-8 yrs.That might be the reason of their shift.

The only thing certain about change is change. Until the 70s Seoul was a slum and for much of our history, Pakistan enjoyed economic superiority over India, Yugoslavia was the powerhouse of Europe and Japan was a Military Superpower, among others.
These are all radical shifts from today's scenario and are all testament to the fact that change is inevitable, up till 2007, we had more money than we needed, then the hangover hit us. We're still recovering, Foreign reserves are dragging upwards, the KSE is inching to it's past glory and against all odds we have maintained an annual growth rate of 3% per annum. We may be having bad days right now but I have faith in Karma or fate or destiny or whatever you call it, we'll be back, and we'll be stronger than ever, This nation will not go down easy, it will not go down at all!

These people belong to Hindu and Sikh minotrity groups who feel persecuted in Pakistan, they are not even considered equal Pakistanis just because they are the followers of other religions than Islam. The government need to take drastic steps to make lives and properties of these people secure in this country. The persecution in the name of balsphemy law should be stopped immediately.

Karachi still receives migrants from India..specially Gujarat,marwarh,barouj and some other places from india.

Although the interior ministry often issues statistics about those Bangladeshis and Afghans living illegally in Pakistan but to some unknown reasons the government hesitates to say something about hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants from India. The problem is that the Biharis and other Indian Muslims easily mingle among the masses in Karachi and acquiring passport illegally is not that difficult for them. I personally know many Indians who came to visit their relatives but never went back.

Hindu majority country? and laws are just carefully written words and can be misleading,it doesn't matter if India is officially secular..It is a Hindu majority state,that why naturally hindus moving to India.
Everybody likes to be with their own.

The difference is, 6 decades after Independence...do you see similar exodus of Indian Muslims to Muslim majority states West or East of us?

Fair, but Indian laws do not allow any special consideration to Hindu refugees as against Muslim, Christian or Jews. Saying since the point was around India accepting those refugees...

Exactly..and thats why its unfair for those hindus who went to India considering it as their religious homeland which it is..Ganga is there..Kaashi is there.

Hindu majority country? and laws are just carefully written words and can be misleading,it doesn't matter if India is officially secular..It is a Hindu majority state,that why naturally hindus moving to India.
Everybody likes to be with their own.

by your logic, why Indian Muslims are not seeking asylum in Pakistan, don't they want to live with their Pakistani brethren or this gentleman is lying

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference is, 6 decades after Independence...do you see similar exodus of Indian Muslims to Muslim majority states West or East of us?

Yes i see...Karachi is full,and still receiving Migrant Indian Muslims..specially from Gujarat after the riots...But unlike India we don't create drama and accept them as ours.

Yes i see...Karachi is full,and still receiving Migrant Indian Muslims..specially from Gujarat after the riots...But unlike India we don't create drama and accept them as ours.

please post any kind of link, please do.

by your logic, why Indian Muslims are not seeking asylum in Pakistan, don't they want to live with their Pakistani brethren or this gentleman is lying

They dont need to ask for anything..we have big hearts and accept them on arrival..
The poor hindus have to Beg like beggers for India asylum..so lame is Hindutwa..

please post any kind of link, please do.

I have the same google as you..help yourself ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are wrong mate.

There are many cases where people are not allowed to prosper because of society around them or discrimination. And this is pretty common. For example in India, there is a huge problem of caste discrimination in the villages! I know of a personal case where migration to city has removed this problem for the person concerned. Caste discrimination is not possible in cities(except for individual cases) due to a variety of reasons from better education to a cosmopolitan environment that prevents it. It is a big hurdle however in some villages and in particular some states. So in those areas, upward mobility is prevented by those enjoying dominant positions! Although im pretty happy that this is reducing with every generation because the next generation invariably gets better education than the last one!

There is no caste discrimination in Pakistan, religious discrimination is a new found treat for the fundamentalist but that too is targeted at the very well known members of the minority group and is generally more prevalent in rural areas as you pointed out. I will not try and defend the fundamentalists for what they do, that's wrong but looking at the frequency of the incidents, you will notice that these incidents are extremely rare, negligible for a nation of 180 million. KPK, arguably one of the most dangerous places in the world (formerly), is a hub of Sikh and Hindu business. Sitara Market, a business centre of KPK is dominated by Sikhs and Hindus and is about 50 feet away from Khyber Agency though thankfully, no regrettable incident has ever taken place there.

They dont need to ask for anything..we have big hearts and accept them on arrival..
The poor hindus have to Beg like beggers for India asylum..so lame is Hindutwa..

I have the same google as you..help yourself ;)

You are trolling now and not coming out with irrefutable proofs. and trying to divert the topic. please post the link.

Exactly..and thats why its unfair for those hindus who went to India considering it as their religious homeland which it is..Ganga is there..Kaashi is there.

So is Taj Mahal and Jama Masjid.. Its not unfair to those Hindus. Its just that probably they, who lived their life in a religion dominated society assumed that India would be a replica for Hindus of what Pakistan is for Muslims. They learned the hard way that its not true..

So is Taj Mahal and Jama Masjid.. Its not unfair to those Hindus. Its just that probably they, who lived their life in a religion dominated society assumed that India would be a replica for Hindus of what Pakistan is for Muslims. They learned the hard way that its not true..
Taj mahal is a tourist attraction or shev sena had got rid of it long ago...
And its a shame that Hindus are steless and have no state..Not even India...

You are trolling now and not coming out with irrefutable proofs. and trying to divert the topic. please post the link.

you insisted too much..

Concerned Citizens Tribunal - Gujarat 2002: An inquiry into the carnage in Gujarat

Words are cheap unless backed up by evidence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom