What's new

Govt. eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees.

No it really is not. Why dont Hindu men convert to Islam? Why do Muslim men/women not convert to another religion? Why do these women not go to Madrassas/Mosques and convert? Why is it specifically that it is always a Hindu women that goes missing from her family and shows up raped and converted a few days later as a Muslim?

There are many countries where Hindus and Muslims live(and Hindu Muslim marriages happen), like India, USA, UK etc. But this only happens in Pakistan. If you think that ALL these cases are just normal, well then all I can say is that this is the type of thinking that has caused the scenario that exists in Pakistan. You secretly support such behaviour and are looking for excuses so that this tradition can be allowed to continue. And frankly, your situation as a nation is a result of these ideas of hate you harbouyr, and you fully deserve all the troubles you are facing as a nation.

Ohhhhhhh, I guess the 'Almighty' has spoken!

Post Reported

Baah I wouldn't take those articles seriously. Probably a 'forced confession' that there was no 'forced conversion'.

Baah I wouldn't take those articles seriously. Probably a 'forced confession' that there was no 'forced conversion'.

Thank you sir, you are too kind :P

For some people logic is too much. First you openly rape and convert women. Then when people call you on it, you deny it. Then you act as a victim. Good strategy Sir!

You do realize that India has a greater prevalence of sex related crimes than Pakistan right?
I'd appreciate it if you actually post some info to back your 'Rape-Conversion Theory'.

Secondly, you obviously have very little knowledge about what you are posting, you speak as if rape is a norm in Pakistan. Read up a bit on the internet before posting nonsensical bull crap.
As before:

Post Reported

India is a poor country with governments that doesn't do a lot for its own citizens, leave alone the refugees. But they can live without the fear of persecution and forceful conversion. Hope some one in power takes note of their situation and helps them.

On the other hand it also says that Media has created a wrong hype about India which lured the Hindus and left them stranded.
A wake up call for them really.

Since they came from Pakistan, I assume you are talking about Pakistani media.. And I am not surprised.. Every thing is so religion dominated in Pakistan that even media has that colored lenses on all the time..

They should know, its not religion but nationalism that drives us. We are Indians first before being Hindu or any other religion...

Since they came from Pakistan, I assume you are talking about Pakistani media.. And I am not surprised.. Every thing is so religion dominated in Pakistan that even media has that colored lenses on all the time..

They should know, its not religion but nationalism that drives us. We are Indians first before being Hindu or any other religion...

indian = hindu.

its good india is taking the hindus of Pakistan. I'm sure they'll be happier in a hindu nation.

According to home ministry records, these 12,000 Pakistanis — most of them Hindus — entered India on long-term visas before 2004

No thanks, enough show of generosity by our govt.

:disagree:

They are just completing Partition, albeit 65 years late.

Welcome home.

if they couldnt survive as pakistani then what is the guarantee of loyalty towards us?
we dont need them.

Try surviving in Pakistan as a minority and you will not speak like this. I can;t fault you also..coz the situation in India is vastly different from that of Pakistan and people cant understand the discrimination they go through there. The forced conversions, killings, kidnappings etc.

It is India's moral obligation to open her doors to the Hindus & Sikhs in Pakistan and BD if they are wanting to move here. Moreover if we can be large hearted to house about 15-20 million illegal Bangladeshi Muslims a few thousand Hindus from Pakistan wont do any harm.

indian = hindu.

its good india is taking the hindus of Pakistan. I'm sure they'll be happier in a hindu nation.
instead of wanting them come back to pakistan and provide them security and rights as your jinnah had promised yourl want to get rid of them as if they are scum in your country
really pathetic

A very good move!! India should do everything to help the oppressed!!

indian = hindu.

Are you categorizing 180 million Muslims in India who are Indians = Hindus :)

You disowned your ummah brothers pretty quick, just because they are Indians..

Lends credence to my belief that Pakistanis also are Pakistanis first and muslims later.. Though some of them dont like to admit it :azn:

The 12000 pakistani's who crossed over.

The only time i doubted the intelligence of the mods here is when they made you 'ELITE' .

nothing to do with mods..paid subscription = elite membership..

There is no caste discrimination in Pakistan, religious discrimination is a new found treat for the fundamentalist but that too is targeted at the very well known members of the minority group and is generally more prevalent in rural areas as you pointed out. I will not try and defend the fundamentalists for what they do, that's wrong but looking at the frequency of the incidents, you will notice that these incidents are extremely rare, negligible for a nation of 180 million. KPK, arguably one of the most dangerous places in the world (formerly), is a hub of Sikh and Hindu business. Sitara Market, a business centre of KPK is dominated by Sikhs and Hindus and is about 50 feet away from Khyber Agency though thankfully, no regrettable incident has ever taken place there.
I was talking solely on India as an example - That this is actually a problem in both social and economic mobility and it is wrong to say that the person migrating is inefficient/unwilling to do good/better in life. There are societal reasons because of which some people remain oppressed.

I would disagree with you on both counts. There is caste based discrimination in Pakistan albeit not as severe as in India, you only have to read about it. The assumption that there cannot be caste discrimination because of Islam while true theoretically is not true for the subcontinent.

There is also religious (which includes inter-religious as well as intra-religious) discrimination in greater severity than you have mentioned.

Lastly there is feudalism in much greater degree in Pakistan which is also one of the factors.

Although my entire point was not discussing what problem in what degree is present in Pakistan. My point was that these factors are infact in many cases responsible for forcing people to remain in miserable conditions - and they are present in both India and Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom